Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Teases Its New 1500 RHO Off-Road Model Before Reveal

Earlier today, Ram Trucks posted a new teaser on social media offering a sneak peek of their latest model, the 2025 Ram 1500 RHO. The clip, featuring actor Glen Powell, shows a brief glimpse of the truck’s headlight, a corner of the bumper, and what appears to be a wheel designed for beadlock capability. This upcoming model promises to carry forward the high-performance attributes of the Ram 1500 TRX, including robust suspension components and flared front fenders. However, it marks a departure in powertrain technology. With the phase-out of the HELLCAT® V8 engine, the 2025 RHO is expected to showcase … (read full article...)

Image 12.jpeg

TripleT

Reaction score
First we will get all the complaints about it not having a Hemi, when for nearly 2 year people complained about not having a more accessible version of the TRX.

Hope I am wrong ..... but I long thought the Off-Road version should be expanded with a more affordable powertrain. And here it is.

Exciting ....... 60HP more and lighter than what a 392 version would have given us.

James.A

Reaction score
First we will get all the complaints about it not having a Hemi, when for nearly 2 year people complained about not having a more accessible version of the TRX.

Hope I am wrong ..... but I long thought the Off-Road version should be expanded with a more affordable powertrain. And here it is.

Exciting ....... 60HP more and lighter than what a 392 version would have given us.
Will this be more accessible? Recently had the pleasure of driving in a friends 2017 M3 with the BMW TTI6 and it was great. Barely could tell it wasn't a V8 except for exhaust note a certain times (but not all the time). Hopefully the Hurricane is like that.

scatpack_69

Reaction score
Wish it had a Hemi. Just won’t be the same, watered down. Sad. They should have left on a high note, 800+hp

Users who are viewing this thread