Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Relaunches Its Ram Professional Division For Its Commercial Customers

Ram Relaunches Its Ram Professional Division For Its Commercial Customers​

Ram Professional Relaunch Hopes To Bring Back Commercial Customer Boom To Brand...​

My25-ram-1500-hero_desktop-updated.jpg.fleetimage.2880.jpeg

Ram is making waves in the commercial vehicle industry with the relaunch of its Ram Professional division, unveiled at this year’s National Truck and Equipment (NTEA) Week in Indianapolis. This move underscores Ram’s commitment to providing top-tier solutions for commercial customers across North America.

BWS1

Reaction score
People that work with their trucks need an eight foot bed option. This is a big hole in the 1500 line up now.

smoknight

Reaction score
What about the regular cab shortbed. I wore out a 79,95,07,14 and now an 18 come to find out they want me to buy a Chevy or Ford now. And this article is a add for there working trucks. More like more soccer mom wheels 🎡

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
What about the regular cab shortbed. I wore out a 79,95,07,14 and now an 18 come to find out they want me to buy a Chevy or Ford now. And this article is a add for there working trucks. More like more soccer mom wheels 🎡

No Regular Cabs for 2025 Ram 1500 or 2024 Ram 1500 Classics anymore :(

BWS1

Reaction score
Driving a 17 regular cab now. Fits my needs. I will buy another, guess it won’t be a dod…….oops.ram

Users who are viewing this thread