Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Launches Teaser Site For New 2019 Ram Heavy Duty

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ram Launches Teaser Site For New 2019 Ram Heavy Duty
Ram Teases Us With A Few New Pictures...

RamHDTeaser.jpg

RamTrucks.com has quietly released a teaser site for the heavily updated 2019 Ram Heavy Duty lineup. The site confirms that the trucks will indeed be released as 2019 model year vehicles, which HDRams.com(5thGenRams.com) and MoparInsiders.com announced in late September. There were also several other details hinted at on the site, so lets break them down…

Read the full article here: Ram Launches Teaser Site For New 2019 Ram Heavy Duty: - Mopar Insiders

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
The cord in the RamBox is for the lock I think, since they are all tied into the power locks on the truck now?

Rustydodge

Reaction score
The cord in the RamBox is for the lock I think, since they are all tied into the power locks on the truck now?

Yeah pretty sure my 2015 rambox has a similar cord, its just not bent at a 90 degree angle.

Looks like LEDs now and if they offer the outlet in the box i'll be bumped, cause i should be able to use those parts and add that to mine as well.

Rustydodge

Reaction score
The only difference looks to be the door close sensor/plunger (unless mine is out and the new one is depressed), the look of the cord, and maybe led light bulbs. Also different mounting design for the tub fastener, unless 5'7" and 6'4" versions already have that difference.

The rail cover and bracket look to be the same, although the new on is missing 2 bolts.
1547231124744.png1547231682780.png

Last edited:

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
The only difference looks to be the door close sensor/plunger (unless mine is out and the new one is depressed), the look of the cord, and maybe led light bulbs. Also different mounting design for the tub fastener, unless 5'7" and 6'4" versions already have that difference.

The rail cover and bracket look to be the same, although the new on is missing 2 bolts.
View attachment 1732View attachment 1734

Real life vs CGI differences probably.

Rustydodge

Reaction score
"the most capable heavy duty pickup ever" is bold - wasn't specific to Ram!

The fist video makes me wonder if the sensors will allow "trailer backup assist" like Ford does, but without the reader necessary on the trailer?

"bed lowering" is a new term. I don't think the current HD air setup lowers the bed, just raises to level it (i could be wrong on that)

Looking forward to the reveal!

Users who are viewing this thread