Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Brazil Holds Rampage: 24 Hour Event

Ram Brazil recently orchestrated an unprecedented spectacle, the “Rampage: 24 Hour” event, a testament to engineering prowess and endurance showcased by the new compact Ram Rampage. Held at the prestigious Panamericano Circuit in São Paulo, this groundbreaking initiative under the seal of approval from the Brazilian Automobile Confederation (CBA) simulated six months of usage in … (read full article...)

Rampage24horas6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeeprt

Reaction score
It will do well in Brazil but is so wrong for America. The Ram brand has a tough and brawny persona and that is a major part of its appeal. Nobody wants a Honda Ridgeline in Ram clothes.

patfromigh

Reaction score
Nobody wants a Honda Ridgeline in Ram clothes.
I do. Maybe not a Honda Ridgeline, but a Rampage would be ideal for us urban dwellers. I've owned a 1974 Dodge D-100 pickup and then went to a series of various Dodge and Chrysler minivans. My 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan always impressed me how capable and durable it was. It felt much tougher than the pickup truck ever did.

MPE426HEMI

Reaction score
I agree, I think this is a decent looking truck and would definitely consider it. It would be perfect for my city driving and short commutes. I don’t want any of those overpriced mammoths they call pickup trucks today. This would serve my purpose nicely (but not a diesel version). Since they decimated what was once the the perfect vehicle for everything and now is just a niche glory hound of a minivan, a mid sized pickup would be a nice addition. No, I don’t want a gladiator! I’d prefer a FWD biased 4x4 drivetrain similar to Patriot with the 6 speed aisin transmission (which was the best behaved and intuitive FWD trans I’ve ever driven BTW).

Users who are viewing this thread