Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 Classic Will Return For Another Model Year

The Ram 1500 Classic (DS), a longstanding fixture in the Ram full-size pickup domain, is gearing up for its 16th year in production. Sources from Motor1.com and multiple automotive pricing platforms hint at the arrival of the 2024 model, promising a continuation of its enduring legacy with minimal anticipated changes. Set to potentially remain the … (read full article...)

Ram 1500 Classic - 5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

MPE426HEMI

Reaction score
I suppose it will! Since it’s the truck most people want and still like, over the new gen.

Mopar392

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see the comparison of V8 vs Hurricane sale

sdu

Reaction score
P1295601_3.jpg
I love my 1500 Classic with the Hemi. Can't beat the combination of power and sound and simplistic design. I would totally order another one if I could.

Mike201

Reaction score
On the wishful thinking end, any chance the Classic was extended 1 year is because the midsize Ram Rampage is coming early, and will be ready when the Classic ends?

bill burke

Reaction score
On the wishful thinking end, any chance the Classic was extended 1 year is because the midsize Ram Rampage is coming early, and will be ready when the Classic ends?
Indeed, the backlog of needed product for all North American brands is staggering. Sad when the old stuff is better than the new or expected stuff. Just saying!

Users who are viewing this thread