Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orders For The All-Electric Jeep® Avenger Reach 40,000 Units

In a market increasingly defined by electric mobility, the all-electric Jeep® Avenger (JJ) has emerged as a game-changer for the iconic Jeep brand in the competitive B-SUV segment of the European market. Since its unveiling at the Paris Auto Show last year, this European Car of the Year 2023 recipient has garnered over 40,000 customer … (read full article...)

tempImageLNAMsG.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
Followers should never underestimate the value and appeal of the Jeep brand. Among the inherent qualities is the Jeep aura and brand image. distinct recognizable styling and of course Jeep capability. Europeans, in my experience, gravitate to American culture. I’ve traveled to Italy many times, for long visits over a couple of decades and I’ve seen the changes. American T-shirts are the norm, not the exception. Almost everyone understand and speaks some English and the attitude, the personality above all, is Americanized. It should be no surprise then that small Jeeps, Renegades and Compasses, are everywhere. Sure they are made in Italy, but they scream, America. Personally, I miss my distinctive Italian roots. Guess I’m an Italian-American who puts a bit more emphasis on the Italian.
To that end Jeep, not the only domestic brand obviously, has a major opportunity to exploit these characteristics in market trends and never compromise or underestimate the unique value of the Jeep brand, truly a global phenomenon.
The world is shrinking, distinctions are narrowing and everywhere a Jeep is a Jeep and that should never be underestimated. Avenger by Jeep, Italian-American, emphasis on American.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread