Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next-Gen Dodge Challenger & Charger To Be Built In Windsor, Ontario?

Next-Gen Dodge Challenger & Charger To Be Built In Windsor, Ontario?​

One Of Our Sources Says It Seems To Be True...​

1660102655638.png

With the introduction of Dodge’s new eMuscle car just over a week away, a source close to MoparInsiders.com has indicated that the next-generation of Dodge Challenger (LB) and Dodge Charger (LF) will be produced at the Windsor Assembly Plant in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.

bill burke

Reaction score
I would offer that this Dodge transition plan is the best possible given the direction the industry is going currently. I see the Hemi living on as long as the “classic” models are produced and then the Hurricane sixes take over along with the electric versions. I personally am keeping my Hemi long term and would consider any of these replacements once the transition smoke clears and these new models get dialed in and perfected. My Crossfire Limited roadster is now 16 years old, runs flawlessly, gets raves from folks who at long last judge it a modern classic with timeless beauty, why not the same for my R/T ? I’m excited by the new Dodges, will embrace their future, but that Hemi is not going anywhere. I’d encourage others to do the same. In my opinion you are hanging on to a valuable asset. Still Dodge to my core, no matter what the future holds, getting excited too.

Users who are viewing this thread