Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Dodge Charger Daytona To Continue Eye-Popping Color Palette

Dodge has maintained a veil of secrecy around its upcoming electrified muscle car lineup. This past week, we saw leaked images of three two-door Dodge Charger (LB) body shells at the Windsor Assembly Plant, indicating that the Charger will be offered in both four-door and two-door variants. The small leak was a much-welcomed surprise, considering … (read full article...)

2024-Dodge-Charger-EV-Stellantis-3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
I’m a Dodge man and will be rooting for Dodge going forward, but the heavy hand of foreign corporate executives, short sighted non-American, is weighing on its future. It’s like soccer, or football in Eurospeak, they love it, American’s just ignore it. Formula 1 racing is their thing, we Americans love drag racing and NASCAR. They can hope paint and a turbo six gets it done, but I have my doubts. If left to their own decisions I’m sure Dodge would put a next generation V-8 in the new Dodges, but these bean counters and desk jockeys just don’t understand. I’m hanging in there, the Charger is stunning, but damn this thing needs a Hemi. Pay the penalty and follow the GM, Ford thinking. You know, those actual American companies. Stellantis management is just plain blind on this whole thing.
Trying here guys.

James.A

Reaction score
There was a nice dark green color in the the CES video and I would love to see the color available. Something akin to Ford's dark highland green. That would be my order.

Freshforged

Reaction score
Would dearly like to see a 2door BEV Charger/Challenger in F8 Green. That would be a spiritual successor to Dads old 68 Barracuda, and I would actually go into debt for that car. Nothing else out there right now I could say that about.

Appassito

Reaction score
Would dearly like to see a 2door BEV Charger/Challenger in F8 Green. That would be a spiritual successor to Dads old 68 Barracuda, and I would actually go into debt for that car. Nothing else out there right now I could say that about.
Good to see you back again

MPE426HEMI

Reaction score
I like the style of the new Charger. Let me know when there’s a HEMI available.
They are stupid if putting all their eggs in the EV basket.

Users who are viewing this thread