Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The New 2025 Ram 1500 RHO Performance Off-Roader

Ram is again breaking boundaries with its latest off-road marvel, the 2025 Ram 1500 RHO. As the successor to the legendary TRX, the RHO promises to deliver heart-pounding performance and rugged capability while ushering in a new era of off-road dominance. The RHO is powered by the high-output (H/O) version of the twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter HURRICANE I-6 engine, which boasts 540 horsepower and 521 lb.-ft. of torque. While it may not match the TRX’s sheer brute force, it easily outmuscles its competitors, including the Ford F-150 Raptor, making it a force to be reckoned with on any terrain. But it’s not … (read full article...)

2025 Ram 1500 RHO Crew Cab 4x4. (Ram). - 1.jpeg

TripleT

Reaction score
Waiting for the "but it steals the TRX thunder by using the same body parts and trim pieces" posts!!!!!!
Plenty of negativity on the FB feed. A way more affordable Off Road focused Ram for 20 to 30K less.

Oh the horror of it all.

patfromigh

Reaction score
To all those who think that investing in the Jeep Wagoneer was wasted resources:

I am very familiar with the Wagoneer lineup because we have them available in our rental fleet. I have spent enough wheel time in the top trim Grand Wagoneer to recognize the engine and interior bits which are now going into the RHO. It is obvious the suspension pieces are unique to this Ram and the engine has been slightly upgraded. This model would not exist if it were not for the Wagoneer sharing some of the development costs.

Over the winter we sent a number of our customers out in Grand Wagoneers with the HO Hurricane six. I expect the Ram 1500 RHO to also be an all-season machine.

bill burke

Reaction score
Indeed, this one is a winner from my perspective. Here I go again. Sorry.
I predict the RHO will surpass comfortably TRX sales. Also predict collector status for the TRX and very impressive resale values. Given the price and the amazing truck it is, what truck lover could not want one? Ram, well done, very well done indeed!!

scatpack_69

Reaction score
. This model would not exist if it were not for the Wagoneer sharing some of the development costs.
Huh? That doesn’t make any sense. I mean I’m not running the books, but I say hogwash.

This and the Wagoneer couldn’t be more different. And TRX was in the pipeline well before. More of your rental fleet stuff🙄🤣

vbondjr1

Reaction score
This is cool and all but can stellantis stop messing around and actually give us more information on the charger six pack please!

scatpack_69

Reaction score
This is cool and all but can stellantis stop messing around and actually give us more information on the charger six pack please!
What do you want to know that we don’t know? Other than pricing….

We basically know all about it

James.A

Reaction score
What do you want to know that we don’t know? Other than pricing….

We basically know all about it
We don't know "all about it". We know about some packages for the lunch models that we could reasonably expect to carry over beyond launch but what about trims? We read rumors of an entry Daytona but will there be a RWD only entry-level Sixpack? If there are trims what will they be called? Sixpack SE, SXT & GT? Lots to learn and would be great to get price info to accompany the trim info.

scatpack_69

Reaction score
Like I said, we basically know all about it🤣

There will be almost zero surprises or anything shown that we don’t have a VERY good idea about already

James.A

Reaction score
Like I said, we basically know all about it🤣

There will be almost zero surprises or anything shown that we don’t have a VERY good idea about already
Since the reveal we’ve heard about a RWD base Daytona being worked on/prepped. That makes sense considering the premium features of the reveal cars is indicating a probable hefty price tag - beyond what the volume trim buyer would be used to - hell, even beyond what an R/T buyer is used to. It would logically follow to give the same treatment to the Sixpack. Is that a Pentastar or feature stripped Hurricane model? Dunno. So while these may be 2026 or later trims I don’t think we’ve heard everything or know everything yet. Maybe for 2025, maybe not.

Users who are viewing this thread