Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maserati Opens New Halo Dealer Design In North America

Maserati has unveiled its first all-new North American retail store concept at Boch Maserati in Norwood, Massachusetts, near Boston. The unveiling follows the global premiere of the concept last year in Milan’s historic Magenta district and marries the refinement of a tailor’s atelier (studio) with the rawness of an Italian officina (garage) to inspire customers … (read full article...)

22849-BochMaseratiinNorwoodMAnearBoston.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
It simply amazes me that Maserati in my area has two magnificent dealerships, one co-branded with Ferrari and one with Alfa Romeo, and all these brands do very well in the local market. Yet it seems in areas of the country they have very little presence. Sure it’s demographics and disposable income, but dealerships are needed to sell cars. These large and impressive dealerships, placed in areas that gravitate to high end imports, might just be the key to growing Maserati in North America. If it works in New York and Florida, why not in many more locations? I can’t tell you about the great time I had at the Grecale launch party, that glitz and glamor is what brings people to a luxury brand. Let’s get more dealerships like these in more markets. Working here.

Users who are viewing this thread