Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Pawuk Wins At First NHRA Factory Stock Showdown Event In 2024

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Veteran racer and team owner Mark Pawuk stole the spotlight at the 55th Annual NHRA Gatornationals, clinching victory in the Flexjet Factory Stock Showdown Series with a stirring performance behind the wheel of his Empaco Dodge Challenger Drag Pak. Pawuk’s win wasn’t just about crossing the finish line first; it was a heartfelt tribute to his late friend and NHRA Hall of Famer, Don Schumacher. “I’ve always wanted to win the Gatornationals. This has always been one of my most favorite races,” said Pawuk, his voice filled with emotion as he spoke about his triumph. “To do it with my … (read full article...)

maxresdefault.jpeg

bill burke

Reaction score
Mark never mentioned Dodge in his remarks, guess they are not supporting these Challengers. Knew that the Hurricane had no chance and the reliance of the Mopar teams on the old Hemi, just made Dodge walk away. Guess the next generation Charger coupes will need to put Hemis in them or it’s goodbye Dodge in the NHRA factory stock racing. Sad is it not?

Users who are viewing this thread