Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOOKING BACK – Cars, Trees, & Traditions At The Walter P. Chrysler Museum!

LOOKING BACK – Cars, Trees, & Traditions At The Walter P. Chrysler Museum!​

Taking A Look Back At The Amazing Display Put On By The Former Chrysler Museum...​

1640383352075.png

It’s the holiday season. The time of year to gather with friends, family, and loved ones and to enjoy each other’s company and express how thankful you are. If you are a Mopar fanatic like I am, then this time of year meant the annual “Cars, Trees, and Traditions” exhibit at the former Walter P. Chrysler Museum on the Chrysler Technical Center (CTC) campus in Auburn Hills, Michigan.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
What a Christmas present!! So, so enjoyed the video and all your photographs. Truly brought back memories of my childhood in the 40s and 50s especially those trees and ornaments, they were spot on from my treasured Christmas mornings. Of course everyone of those Christmas days we would go to our huge Italian family gathering in our Chrysler product vehicle for an all day feast of anti pasta, ravioli, fish and seafood Italian style and cannoli desert with espresso, then, finally fruit and nuts and a small sip of lemoncello to help digestion. Our family was working class but rich with love and joy at Christmas.Yesterday and today our family carry on those traditions, no longer working class, products all of the rewards of the American Dream but ever aware of those long gone who got us their by example and struggle and Christmas with family. Merry Christmas too all !

Appassito

Reaction score
What a Christmas present!! So, so enjoyed the video and all your photographs. Truly brought back memories of my childhood in the 40s and 50s especially those trees and ornaments, they were spot on from my treasured Christmas mornings. Of course everyone of those Christmas days we would go to our huge Italian family gathering in our Chrysler product vehicle for an all day feast of anti pasta, ravioli, fish and seafood Italian style and cannoli desert with espresso, then, finally fruit and nuts and a small sip of lemoncello to help digestion. Our family was working class but rich with love and joy at Christmas.Yesterday and today our family carry on those traditions, no longer working class, products all of the rewards of the American Dream but ever aware of those long gone who got us their by example and struggle and Christmas with family. Merry Christmas too all !
From Milano, Happy Christmas to you too.

DESTAQUE-8-800x390.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread