Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LIVE: Jeep® Presents “4xe Day”, The Future Of The Iconic American Brand!

LIVE: Jeep® Presents “4xe Day”, The Future Of The Iconic American Brand!​

Let's Learn About The Future Of The Brand...​

JP022_002GC59mq27dike6fs4herpni6mr77n.jpg

The 4xe Day presentation will start promptly at 8:00 a.m. EDT / 2:00 p.m. CET. You can watch LIVE with the video link at the top of this page. Be sure to come back throughout the day, as we break down the entire events take took place.

TripleT

Reaction score
Recon should be name Cherokee it looks more XJ then the KM. KM Wagoneer looks very much like the Airflow, Hope that the KM retains the more aggressive front end styling of the Wagoneer model, the model despite all the complaining did better when it was more unique in the Marketplace. Pepe LeCheapJeep - Avenger name is less good than Jeepster.... Looks very much the Coachwork PSA vehicle that it is. :( no annoucement for a 4xe Tornado

TripleT

Reaction score
Hopefully they are saving the Jeepster name for something more deserving of the name. Where are the 4Xe Compass and Renegade for North America?
Did say full line by Late 2024

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
If the Recon is smaller than the JL, I'm out. JL is too small inside for me to be comfortable.

I hope they are making KM PHEV and boxy, but I can only assume at this point I'll be disappointed.

I wonder how ludacris the Compass 4xe price will be in Canada 🤡

TripleT

Reaction score
M
If the Recon is smaller than the JL, I'm out. JL is too small inside for me to be comfortable.

I hope they are making KM PHEV and boxy, but I can only assume at this point I'll be disappointed.

I wonder how ludacris the Compass 4xe price will be in Canada 🤡
My guess is this is the KM

1662649180953.png

The fancy version. I would do a name swap with the Recon and add a PHEV to the it. The Packaging for the XJ looking Recon will be better than a JL so physically in might be smaller but roomier in the interior.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
M

My guess is this is the KM

View attachment 7304

The fancy version. I would do a name swap with the Recon and add a PHEV to the it. The Packaging for the XJ looking Recon will be better than a JL so physically in might be smaller but roomier in the interior.
I'm trying to set my standards low, so I will be impressed when I see them in person lol. But swoopy rear designs are something I want to get away from. If the Recon is more comfortable to me than JL, then maybe that will be interesting to me afterall. Having said that I'd rather go hybrid/PHEV until the charging station availability is built out more.

I wonder if KM and "Wagoneer S" will be as similar as Hornet and Tonale or if there will be more of a difference?

I'm just going to hurry up and wait!

TripleT

Reaction score
Yeah it is definitely the KM hope the front end carries over, My Wife likes it. Which is a problem :D I had my eyes out for the Tornado GCL

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
Yeah it is definitely the KM hope the front end carries over, My Wife likes it. Which is a problem :D I had my eyes out for the Tornado GCL

I'm ok with the front, but the swoopy rear is an immediate turn off. I want a utility vehicle that I can put big bulk items in the back and not worry about punching out the sloped rear window when I close the tailgate.

Having floor space for a cabinet, but almost not making the rear window clearance is super annoying:

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm ok with the front, but the swoopy rear is an immediate turn off. I want a utility vehicle that I can put big bulk items in the back and not worry about punching out the sloped rear window when I close the tailgate.

1663131791665.png

1663131808740.png

Looks like wing rises with the hatch.

TripleT

Reaction score

Having floor space for a cabinet, but almost not making the rear window clearance is super annoying:

Yeah Miss Boss doesn't care about this.... "I like it, it Swoopy not Square" I hope the Recon gets ICE for you.

Users who are viewing this thread