Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep Mexico Drops Details On The 2024 Renegade Lineup

The 2024 Jeep® Renegade lineup has arrived in Mexico, bringing an array of impressive updates and a brand-new addition – the Renegade Sport model. It represents an even more budget-friendly model for Mexico, offering plenty of popular content features to offer a broader appeal. The 2024 Renegade maintains its rugged Jeep DNA while sporting a … (read full article...)

tempImagehNH3jF.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MOPOWER😎

Reaction score
Yeah this so called New Renegade, it's Identical to my 2019 limited Renegade lol inside and out. all they did was add some updated safety features, for same 1.3 turbo engine as well lmao and to say a new edition the sport? They've had that model awhile now lol don't get me wrong it's a great 4X4 to say all that and new wheels lol hell mine came with 19's on it lol 🤣 anything to sell when they're in panic mode over the Renegade, I heard sales were in the tank 🤔 this is why they're saying The all New Renegade lmao 🤪 here's fun Renegade Hmm 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220319-141021.png
    Screenshot_20220319-141021.png
    897.5 KB · Views: 2

MOPOWER😎

Reaction score
That's my Renegade I posted there lol 🤣 only difference is more updated safety equipment 🤔 really

patfromigh

Reaction score
The Betim built Renegade models are not marketed north of the Rio Grande. Small Jeeps are still selling well in Latin America, the North American market is tied to Europe for the Renegade.

Users who are viewing this thread