Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep® Avenger Wins "Best Design Novelty of the Year" Award

The European subcompact Jeep® Avenger (JJ) battery-electric vehicle (BEV) has been named the “Best Design Novelty of the Year 2023” by the discerning readers of Auto Motor und Sport Magazine. Garnering an impressive 53% of the votes in its category, the Avenger secured the coveted “autonis” design award in the fiercely competitive “Small SUV/Off-Road Vehicle” … (read full article...)

tempImageBpp95P.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
Electric vehicles are not, in and of themselves, bad things, they will play a role in providing transportation uses in the future. What muddies the waters is the heavy hand of government and environmental extremists dictating their all electric mandates. The Avenger is an innovative attractive and useful vehicle with a strong argument for the Jeep portfolio, but only for some, never ever everyone. I applauded Jeep for this technological and design achievement, wish them success with it, but caution the industry to follow the market and continue developing traditional powered vehicles long term. The green agenda is failing rapidly as more and more people learn of its treachery and deception, and the lack of science to support these cunning deceptions. Indeed, the green movement is on a ever accelerating path to extinction and those who have been coerced into their agenda will suffer the consequences. How long will Jeep build Avengers? I give them a decade and millions of dollars in loses as my best guess.

Hemi_Dart

Reaction score
Offer this vehicle as a PHEV and a 2.0 turbo model, then I'm interested. A pitiful amount of development has gone into NA engines in the past 15 year. A lot of us will not buy a BEV and promote slave labor in Africa and line the pockets of the Demoncrats. Chrysler is practically Dead to me.

Users who are viewing this thread