Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep® Avenger Surpasses Alfa Romeo Sales in Europe in Q1 2024

While the Jeep® Avenger (JJ) is absent from the brand’s North American lineup, it has been a huge success for the American brand in Europe. In addition to winning several awards, the subcompact SUV sold more units than the entire Alfa Romeo lineup in Europe’s first quarter of the year. From January 1 to April 30, sales of the European-built Jeep Avenger reached a remarkable 25,422 units, 5,557 of which were sold in April alone. According to the official sales numbers from Stellantis, the Alfa Romeo lineup, including the Giulia sports sedan, the Stelvio SUV, and the new compact Tonale … (read full article...)

Avenger4xe-15.jpeg

patfromigh

Reaction score
While it's too small for our market, the Avenger provides a good value proposition. We need something to replace the Renegade, which isn't too small for our market. Stellantis seems to be neglecting the value proposition for Canada and the USA.

hansfromgermany

Reaction score
Hello from Germany,

very interesting story about the sales Jeep Avenger in Europe.
I have one, the fully electric Avenger 1st Edition.
It's the perfect car, if you drive only in town, very solid and quick.
Not bad for longer trips either, range with normal driving (~ 70 mph) is approx. 320 - 350 km.
Even for tall people (1.90m= 6,2 ft) there is enough space in the front seats, but it gets tight in the rear seats.
Trunk space is small, but still sufficient.

Here in Germany there are not that many fully electric vehicles, including the Avenger, because the subsidy for its purchase was canceled by the government in December 2023.
I got my fully equipped Avenger 1st with the environmental bonus of €4,500 (~$4,800) in July 2023 for around 33,000 euros (~35,000$).
There are hardly any electric cars at this price, only from China, and unfortunately there are many who buy them because of the price.

Avenger.jpg

Greetings from Ludwigsburg, Germany
Hans

TripleT

Reaction score
Of course it out sold Alfa... they are generally very expensive, even the Tonale is quite pricey. It will also outsell the Grotesque Junior as it least it looks like a Jeep.

TripleT

Reaction score
While it's too small for our market, the Avenger provides a good value proposition. We need something to replace the Renegade, which isn't too small for our market. Stellantis seems to be neglecting the value proposition for Canada and the USA.
ahhhhhhhhh New Renegade was just annouced at a Sub-$25K did you miss that? or did I miss that it won't be sold in Canada?

TripleT

Reaction score

patfromigh

Reaction score
My post is dated May 27, as is the.article of this thread I was replying to.

Now about the Fiat Grande Panda. It is the first of a line of new models, all based on the Panda theme. If Jeep wanted the new Renegade to have the same dimensions as the old one, they could probably do it .

This is from 4 months ago.

TripleT

Reaction score
My post is dated May 27, as is the.article of this thread I was replying to.

Now about the Fiat Grande Panda. It is the first of a line of new models, all based on the Panda theme. If Jeep wanted the new Renegade to have the same dimensions as the old one, they could probably do it .

This is from 4 months ago.
Look at the Profile.... It will make an awesome Jeep very XJish. Big Panda..... Small Jeep = Meet in the middle.

So it wasn't that it was being ignored, just not announced yet :D ;) ..... cool we had an Avenger owner post.

If it me... and its not I would square the rear quarter and add new hatch, Lose the style line in the middle and make it appear more flat.

1719423398915.png

Users who are viewing this thread