Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inside Design: 2004 Chrysler ME Four-Twelve Concept:

Inside Design: 2004 Chrysler ME Four-Twelve Concept:
Chrysler’s First-Ever Mid-Engine Supercar...

2004-Chrysler-ME-Four-Twelve-Concept-3-780x405.jpg

2004 Chrysler ME Four-Twelve Concept. (Chrysler)

The spectacular quad-turbo, V-12 powered, mid-engine Chrysler ME Four-Twelve supercar roared onto the scene to shine as the most advanced Chrysler ever built.

The ultimate engineering and design statement, and a brilliant example of the Chrysler Group’s capabilities, the ME Four-Twelve will establish a real-world performance record for a rear-wheel drive, mid-engine super car and may also set a record for lightening-quick vehicle development. Taking less than one year to complete from start to finish, the Chrysler Group partnered with some of the best in the business to assist in its development.

2004-Chrysler-ME-Four-Twelve-Concept-8.jpg
2004 Chrysler ME Four-Twelve Concept. (Chrysler)

“The ME Four-Twelve has been one of the most closely guarded secrets, not only to the outside world but also within our organization,” said Trevor Creed, Senior Vice President, Chrysler Group Design. “The idea for this machine was conceived as a spectacular follow-up to the Dodge Tomahawk shown last year. The big difference is that Tomahawk was a design statement. ME Four-Twelve, however, is as much an engineering statement as it is a design statement.”

To see more pictures, video and to read more, click on the article below...

https://moparinsiders.com/inside-design-2004-chrysler-me-four-twelve-concept/

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to see a modern version of this with more aggressive 200/Pacifica styling on it. Not as a production model, just because I'm curious about how that styling would look on an upscale sports car.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Too bad this never came to light, what an awesome concept. I remember way back when it debuted being in awe of it.

Users who are viewing this thread