Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is what we know about the Production Ram 1500 BEV & REPB Pickup!

Here is what we know about the Production Ram 1500 BEV & REPB Pickup!​

Production Will Be Unveiled In The Upcoming Months...​

1673441939864.png

What could be one of the most important launches for the Ram brand over the next decade, the Ram 1500 battery-electric vehicle (BEV) and its range electric paradigm breaker (REPB) variant are critical steps forward as the automotive industry moves toward electrification.

TripleT

Reaction score
Squinting at it too see the Production model, Real taller roof, and regular doors.

Hoping a version of the flexible seating makes production as that to me is what really stood out as innovative

Rustydodge

Reaction score
Yes the production version is really easy to piece together and like the direction and clean design look. Agree on the track/modular seats and the rear jumper seats. Sort of commercial van / minivan meets truck which is just a no-brainer improvement to cabin versatility and function.

I really hope the pass thru works via a small door in the midgate instead of having to drop the entire midgate. Also hope they keep that option for non full EV version that doesn't have a frunk (which i'd assume they would, for parts sharing) as hauling 16' lengths and maybe tailgate down would still be usefull. Unless of corse the midgate and cab design is only going to exist on frunk / EV version that have the cab positioned forward some.

*edit - per motortrend, there is a small door in the midgate b/w the jumper seats for the pass-thru

I like the look and function of those almost integrated looking wheel to wheel side steps. that should just be a standard, always there thing. forget the ugly front bed steps that GM and Ford did on HDs and go with this.

Pumped about the expansion of rambox. Something like 50% bigger supposedly?

I may have to skip updating to a used 5th gen and make my 4th gen last until i can afford the hybrid or I6 hurricane version of this "6th" gen. I do not think even the range extender is going to be something i go for yet but will have to see.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread