Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here’s a preview of our upcoming 2018 Challenger review

MoparInsiders spends a few hours with a Challenger R/T 392 Scat pack Shaker...

I got to spend a few hours with a 2018 Dodge Challenger R/T 392 Scat Pack Shaker yesterday afternoon, thanks to our friends at Abbotsford Chrysler. While I am still working on the full written review for tomorrow, here’s a fun video I shot with the car.

devildodge

Reaction score
Man a car like that can sure make a man forget about 5th gen rams for awhile.

We really want a challenger, it just doesn't fit in the budget right now...:mad:

Can't wait for the review.

dreinecke

Reaction score
Good video. I LOVE that color!

I've spent almost 4,000 miles with my 2018 Scat Pack so far in 3 months - I can tell you that I cannot wipe the smile off of my face every time I drive it. Awesome cars and in my opinion, the best bang for the buck in this segment.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Man a car like that can sure make a man forget about 5th gen rams for awhile.

We really want a challenger, it just doesn't fit in the budget right now...:mad:

Can't wait for the review.

I'm really starting to second guess whether I really need another truck or not. I need to win the lottery or something...

Good video. I LOVE that color!

I've spent almost 4,000 miles with my 2018 Scat Pack so far in 3 months - I can tell you that I cannot wipe the smile off of my face every time I drive it. Awesome cars and in my opinion, the best bang for the buck in this segment.

Congrats on the car and I believe it. What an enjoyable car, I'd love to have one.

devildodge

Reaction score
I'm really starting to second guess whether I really need another truck or not. I need to win the lottery or something...

Congrats on the car and I believe it. What an enjoyable car, I'd love to have one.

I keep telling my wife we have 3 trucks, we need a car...unfortunately we need 3 trucks and the 73 super beetle is getting some love so all funds are on hold...and the only challenger I almost got her to agree on is the GT...but it is missing a Hemi right now.

It sucks being in pennsylvania, 5 months of the year dictate what I can buy...and I have no self control to stay out of the seat to keep that challenger nice, and she won't have it getting abused.

dreinecke

Reaction score
It sucks being in pennsylvania, 5 months of the year dictate what I can buy...and I have no self control to stay out of the seat to keep that challenger nice, and she won't have it getting abused.

Colorado alternates between mild winters and ones that are completely nuts. Also, my area is at 7500' in altitude, so we get weather much worse than Denver does typically. That necessitates a bad weather driver. Luckily, we have two JKU's for that and I was able to keep mine for such days.

Like the Super Beetles, just decided I was done restoring cars!

BobbiBigWheels

Reaction score

Yeah I definitely handed you the keys to that Scat to get the wheels turning, pun intended lol

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Colorado alternates between mild winters and ones that are completely nuts. Also, my area is at 7500' in altitude, so we get weather much worse than Denver does typically. That necessitates a bad weather driver. Luckily, we have two JKU's for that and I was able to keep mine for such days.

Like the Super Beetles, just decided I was done restoring cars!

That's why they have this...

Users who are viewing this thread