Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hallmark Creates 1956 Dodge Fire Engine Keepsake Ornament

Hallmark, renowned for its beloved Keepsake Ornament series, has unveiled the 21st edition of the Fire Brigade series. The 1956 Dodge Fire Engine Christmas tree ornament adds a classic touch to holiday decorations. Crafted meticulously and designed to captivate, this ornament is a tribute to the iconic vintage vehicle and the bravery of firefighters. This … (read full article...)

Vintage-Fire-Truck-Keepsake-Ornament_2799QXR8167_02.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike201

Reaction score
Really nice and well detailed for yet another Hallmark design. I also would have loved to seen the 1972 Dodge Squad 51 as an ornament. Seeing last year was the “Emergency’s” 50th Anniversary and now that La County Fire Department is back using the Ram as Squads, it would have been a nice ornament for the tree. 50 years later the show is still a hit with current Firefighters and I bet it would be a great selling ornament!! Just my two cents!!

Users who are viewing this thread