Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIAT to Auction Three Special FIAT 500e Electric Cars

Art Basel Miami Beach 2023 is set to witness a unique collaboration between FIAT and iconic Italian brands Armani, Bvlgari, and Kartell, showcasing a commendable initiative to support the planet. On December 7th, three bespoke vehicles designed in partnership with these renowned brands will take center stage at an undisclosed location, up for auction. The … (read full article...)

tempImageKshiwk.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
Still believe Fiat can be successful in North America. This is a good reboot.

patfromigh

Reaction score
Unless Stellantis gets everything correct on their Free-2-Move Charge network for the USA, kiss Fiat USA and the Chrysler division goodbye. FCA used the original Fiat 500e as a good practice run, despite the small sales numbers. I'm hoping they will build on what they have learned and provide a first class support system for their next customers. The ambiance of the showroom pales in significance to that of the charging experience for EV users.

TripleT

Reaction score
Beats driving a WULING... What a nice look little EV.

bill burke

Reaction score
Unless Stellantis gets everything correct on their Free-2-Move Charge network for the USA, kiss Fiat USA and the Chrysler division goodbye. FCA used the original Fiat 500e as a good practice run, despite the small sales numbers. I'm hoping they will build on what they have learned and provide a first class support system for their next customers. The ambiance of the showroom pales in significance to that of the charging experience for EV users.
I’d like to offer a different perspective. Most folks know clearly the “all-Electric” policy is a fools errand to oblivion and that policy, augmented but not determinative by charging station availability, could sink many brands. Saving Fiat, Chrysler, Alfa Romeo and Maserati is the simple necessity to reject these policies and offer customers a CHOICE of power sources. Electric in one or more forms could be part of that mix, even all electric models, but in that mix there must be an ICE option. Fiat could offer a 500 e and Chrysler the Airflow as electrics, but salvation comes with other options and other models the public will demand for decades and decades. The “ Green Revolution” is now DOA. That’s the only corps I see in this picture.

Users who are viewing this thread