Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiat Teases All-New Grande Panda Crossover

Fiat Teases All-New Grande Panda Crossover​

Designed As A Global Vehicle, Could The Grande Panda Make It To North America?​

2025 Fiat Grande Panda-e Crossover. (FIAT). - 8.jpeg

Fiat has just revealed the first images of its all-new Grande Panda crossover, rekindling the legacy of the iconic Panda from the 1980s. The Grande Panda, the first in a new family of vehicles, is designed to meet the needs of customers worldwide, offering both electric and hybrid powertrains.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I actually really like the design. This is how Fiat should be, push the boundaries for design in the subcompact and compact markets. I could see this thing outselling the Hornet here.

bill burke

Reaction score
My buddy Triple T put me on to this new Fiat, which he speculates is the foundation for the next generation Jeep Renegade,
His thoughts, as usual, are sound and based on information from insiders I believe. I’m on board with his thinking. The next Renegade besides styling changes, should be using US compliant and consumer expected engineering changes.
Looks like the short cut to an under $25,000.00 Renegade is right here. Yes?

CloversPlusCats

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if any of these STLA Smart cars shows up here. When they brought it up on the investor day files, no reference of the US was made, although Europe, South America, India gets timelines.
Not to say it'd be impossible since it took them a while but now we're getting the 500e and the new Fiat NA has talked about models besides it being looked into at least once before.

My guess is the forthcoming STLA Small, ready in 2026, gets to underpin the Renegade and later on the next 500.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240616_181856_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240616_181856_Drive.jpg
    672.8 KB · Views: 4

TripleT

Reaction score
After the Alfa debacle ........... this is surprisingly good.

patfromigh

Reaction score
I still say Fiat should market products like the Grande Panda here by first selling to fleets such as mobility and car sharing services. Free2Move should have this first. The G Panda will be seen on the streets, but it won't be available to the public, so it becomes a forbidden fruit. Ar that point, allow the retail dealers to sell individual "fleet cancellation units" and have a leaked secret individual ordering process.

The vehicle which sparked my idea was the Fiat Centoventi concept. Now that we see the final product, this only reinforces my thinking. The entire scheme to sell Fiats at boutique type outlets has been a wash.

TripleT

Reaction score
I still say Fiat should market products like the Grande Panda here by first selling to fleets such as mobility and car sharing services. Free2Move should have this first. The G Panda will be seen on the streets, but it won't be available to the public, so it becomes a forbidden fruit. Ar that point, allow the retail dealers to sell individual "fleet cancellation units" and have a leaked secret individual ordering process.

The vehicle which sparked my idea was the Fiat Centoventi concept. Now that we see the final product, this only reinforces my thinking. The entire scheme to sell Fiats at boutique type outlets has been a wash.
Thought that was abandoned. But right now there is no product to sell at the moment just the 50E

I agree, I always thought the Panda here, and now it more NA sized I am more convinced.

TripleT

Reaction score
@redriderbob I have read that this is on STLA small, but also have been told it's not a full STLA Small but something in between eCMP and Small. Have you heard either way.

CloversPlusCats

Reaction score
Spotted in brown.

Interior also got leaked.

Users who are viewing this thread