What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiat’s Grande Panda: Previewing the Next-Gen Jeep® Renegade?

Fiat’s Grande Panda: Previewing the Next-Gen Jeep® Renegade?​

Affordable Electric and Hybrid Crossover Set to Influence Jeep's Future Lineup...​

1718989409228.png

Fiat teased its upcoming Grande Panda crossover last week. This B-segment utility vehicle (UV) aims to serve as the flagship model for the Italian brand’s subcompact offerings in the global market. While the new subcompact crossover is generating a lot of buzz in the international market for its style, it has us looking at what it could be sharing with the next-generation Jeep® Renegade.

It already has the right profile, will look good as a Jeep, ugly Citroen

It would. It needs to return to our market. Hopefully the Renegade, Compass and Cherokee grow a bit longer and wider in next generation. All keep ICE power.

It already has the right profile, will look good as a Jeep, ugly Citroen
You said this in another thread and I agree. "I think in NA they need to introduce all the powertrains at once, to make sure 4 wheel drive is available at launch."

The Cheap Jeep EV should be the only 2WD model offered. I would call it the Dispatch to honor the 2WD mail Jeeps. The PHEV e-axle system used in the EU Jeep Compass, Renegade, AR Tonale, and Dodge Hornet might be too expensive for an entry level vehicle. The mild hybrid 4Xe that the Jeep Avenger uses would be a good fit, but with the SGE four cylinder for our market.

Back