Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FCA Launches U.S. Dealer Market Investment Program

FCA Launches U.S. Dealer Market Investment Program
FCA With Chrysler Capital & Ally Financial – Provides Startup Funding...

0DC7B0A1-E901-4E7A-AD36-923D46A26A71.jpeg

FCA US LLC introduced a new program last month aimed at identifying, developing and placing dealer candidates as it works to strengthen and enhance its U.S. dealership network.

The Dealer Market Investment Program will cultivate and provide financial support to proven, high-potential individuals who want to operate a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram or Alfa Romeo-Maserati dealership but have limited funds. The program seeks to match potential dealers with specific markets where they can succeed.

“This program places the support of FCA behind high-potential dealer candidates and tells them we have their backs as they enter the retail vehicle sales business,” said Reid Bigland, Head of U.S. sales.

To read the complete article, click here.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. Nothing new on the internet. Maybe I can talk to my local dealership about this. I doubt they'll have any info though.
I doubt it. We haven’t got a notification of anything AFAIK.

Users who are viewing this thread