Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FCA Confirms Ram Rebel TRX...

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
FCA is rolling out their 5 year plan today and as part of the RAM slides the TRX is listed as due by 2022. 5thGenRams has been reporting on the upcoming TRX since January as well as breaking the news of the upcoming naturally aspirated 7.0L Hemi powered Rebel TR. The upcoming Ram Heavy Duties are also listed as being due by 2022 and 5thGenRams expects the TRX and new HDs to debut at the North American International Autoshow in Detroit next January.

Ram Rebel TRX confirmed (FCA photo)

devildodge

Reaction score
I made a trip to the darkside, and with all this new product FCA announced...they still are complaining cause it don't make sense to them.

The only thing not making sense to me is how am I to afford all these vehicles, and the garage and the registration/insurance.

@VoiceOfReason hope all is well and you can come see all this new news about TRX.

Users who are viewing this thread