Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything You Need To Know About The 2024 Jeep® Grand Cherokee

Since its groundbreaking introduction more than 30 years ago, the Jeep® Grand Cherokee has consistently set the bar higher in the premium SUV segment. Now, in its fifth-generation iteration, the 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WL) continues to redefine the SUV experience with a blend of unparalleled capability, advanced technology, and exquisite design. A Legacy of … (read full article...)

tempImage9jrc6u.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hemi_Dart

Reaction score
"To the delight of HEMI® enthusiasts, it’s worth noting that the 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 will not be available for the 2024 model year"...Typo?
That would be very true if a new HEMI (all aluminum, NA, DI) was being released but Mopar gave up a long time ago on a light weight, fuel efficient HEMI V8. No new technology since 2009. Upper Management is too ignorant to be ashamed of it.

Mercedes is bringing back their V8 to their sedans. GM & Ford have released several new versions of NA V8s with no plans to cancel anytime soon. Chrysler is betting the farm on the I6 and BEVs.

Chrysler Marketing seems Lost. I hope they surprise me.

Last edited:

Jeeprt

Reaction score
At a time where competition is fierce and just about all manufactures are wowing us with amazing designs at rapid pace, Jeep gives us absolutely nothing new.

What is the delay on the hurricane powertrains? Not even a new paint color, which is sorely needed.

The division needs fresh blood and fast. This snail's pace movement on everything Jeep is having consequences that with only be exasperated the longer it goes on.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Sad as it is, without a real hybrid for today's buyer, if the mid size SUV is not over 30MPG, there is going to be an issue of second guessing on whether the vehicles will sale. A two engine option is not going to cut it. I for one, look now for mid-size or even full-size surpassing the 25-30MPG for the ICE model. Surprising the DuroMax Tahoe after several testers have seen 30MPG on a large SUV. Yes Diesel is not going away for that very reason. Unfortanely for FCA, they did not think out this problem for the Jeep Wagoneer with MPG factor in the toilet. This has prevent me from purchasing one. FCA needs to rethink their strategy since other brands know, majority of Americans do not want the distance issues with EV either or 20-22MPG freeway.

scottgrey11

Reaction score
Where is the hurricane engine for the 2 door Grand Cherokee 2024?

C mon Stellantis

CaptainDick12

Reaction score
I have had JGC with the 5.7 hemi in the past. It is a fantastic engine. Taking this engine out of the lineup without replacing it with the new I6 is foolish. Putting a 3.6 in a JGC is like putting lipstick on a mini van and selling it for 70 grand. No thanks. When Jeep catches up to the enthusiasts I will look at buying another Jeep Grand Cherokee L.

Users who are viewing this thread