Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embracing The HEMI® Era: Ram 1500 Tradesman Warlock 4×4

Embracing The HEMI® Era: Ram 1500 Tradesman Warlock 4×4​

Budget-Friendly Off-Road Ready HEMI® Ram 1500...​

1701461808799.png

For those yearning to command the untamed trails and relish in the roar of a HEMI® engine, the 2024 Ram 1500 Tradesman Warlock stands tall as the gateway to off-road exhilaration, all while fitting snugly within a budget-conscious realm.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
I’ve always been intrigued by the e-torque system and do not understand it not being used to give a little hybrid twist to some products. I’d rather have this system, with a small battery in my vehicle to give a boost to performance and economy. Doing my part. Being sensitive, open to new thinking.
My next SUV, be it Jeep, Dodge or Chrysler, must have a gas engine, but I’d do my part as a pragmatic environmentalist and go with this system. Careful now, the word here is pragmatic, Mopar Willy is not going green or soft, just pragmatic.

Last edited:

SuperBee69

Reaction score
Long live the Tradesman Warlock 4x4!. This truck is A GREAT Value. It offers all of the utility if the 'Newer Looking' RAM 1500s!. For a few dollars more Stellantis could add standard LED lighting. I am curious why all the 'NEW' safety features cost do much! When I learned to drive, driving was a skill which you had to develop. I hope Stellantis will reverse the decision to kill the Tradesman Warlock 4x4. I need to get one before they disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread