Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ELECTRIFIED: The 2022 Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe Is Finally Here!

ELECTRIFIED: The 2022 Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe Is Finally Here!​

Here Is What You Need To Know About The New 4xe Powertrain...​

1632924447307.png

It was nearly 30 years ago, the Jeep® Grand Cherokee began its legacy as the most awarded SUV in history. Following four groundbreaking generations of the vehicle, countless industry accolades, and more than 7 million in global sales, the Jeep brand continues to shatter expectations of the full-size E-segment SUV segment with today’s launch of all-new two-row 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WL74).

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
:D well I am happy you choosing for everyone else ;)

It really a no cost option to add, wouldn't complicate production any since the components already exist for the non-PHEV
Me saying I like the blue is not the same as me saying everyone needs to like the blue. Not sure why this is such a sore subject for you.

Deckard Cain

Reaction score
Well, If I picked a Blue GC, then the blue accent would no longer become an accent, but just another blue part. I could maybe like it like that. :p

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I just generally prefer blue over red. It’s why my phone is blue, I have a lot of blue clothes, etc.

Nothing to do with it being a hybrid. Maybe they should offer different colored accent packages to make everyone happy. Blue, red, yellow, bronze, and black…

KVN1738!

Reaction score
Is there any info on the SRT yet? I wonder if it'll feature the 4xe.🤷‍♂️

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
I don't want to spend a ton of money after paying so much, it should be a delete option. If I am wrapping its clear on the front.

My exact feelings about the standard gloss black roof :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
The glossy black top finish gives it an upscale feel similar to Maybach and Rolls Royce.

Gross.

The only way you can get rid of the two tone look is to get the entire vehicle painted gloss black, just doesn't make any sense. Gloss black for the luxury focused trims? Sure. I don't want gloss black on an off-road focused model.

Gloss black is a pain to keep to my paint standards (swirl free and no scratches) We've had two black Dakotas, and I will never have any vehicle again with black paint.

Mopar392

Reaction score
If I’m not wrong, the flood black roof will be on Summit or Summit Reserve only, and they are the luxury trims. How many will actually off road them??

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
If I’m not wrong, the flood black roof will be on Summit or Summit Reserve only, and they are the luxury trims. How many will actually off road them??

It's standard on Trailhawk too unfortunately, that's my complaint.

Users who are viewing this thread