Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ELECTRIFIED: The 2022 Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe Is Finally Here!

ELECTRIFIED: The 2022 Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe Is Finally Here!​

Here Is What You Need To Know About The New 4xe Powertrain...​

1632924447307.png

It was nearly 30 years ago, the Jeep® Grand Cherokee began its legacy as the most awarded SUV in history. Following four groundbreaking generations of the vehicle, countless industry accolades, and more than 7 million in global sales, the Jeep brand continues to shatter expectations of the full-size E-segment SUV segment with today’s launch of all-new two-row 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WL74).

Last edited by a moderator:

TripleT

Reaction score
I would like the TrailHawk 4xE but can you get a blue delete? I know people like too show off how green they are, but that doesn't go with every combo

Mopar392

Reaction score
The blue hooks are eye catchers for sure.
A plastidip would solve it

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
I'm more annoyed that you have to get a glossy black roof on a Trailhawk :rolleyes:

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
There is blue graphics on the hood also..... who am kidding it will probably have to be a Summit

I do like the blue, but I prefer the classic red accents.

Get a Trailhawk 4xe and swap everything on the outside to the red accents, but leave the blue 4xe badge on the tailgate just to make people curious lol.

KVN1738!

Reaction score
Personally, I feel the color doesn't matter, could always get it wrapped or resprayed somewhere.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I do like the blue, but I prefer the classic red accents.

Get a Trailhawk 4xe and swap everything on the outside to the red accents, but leave the blue 4xe badge on the tailgate just to make people curious lol.
It irritates me that the Trailhawk 4xe has blue accents everywhere, including blue stitching inside, but the Trailhawk emblem on the seat is still red.

TripleT

Reaction score
It irritates me that the Trailhawk 4xe has blue accents everywhere, including blue stitching inside, but the Trailhawk emblem on the seat is still red.
It needs a blue delete option.... who do we lobby too?

TripleT

Reaction score
Don’t ask me - I like the blue.

Maybe a Trailhawk Night Edition or something.
:D well I am happy you choosing for everyone else ;)

It really a no cost option to add, wouldn't complicate production any since the components already exist for the non-PHEV

Deckard Cain

Reaction score
Virtue signaling(n)
Of the freaking marketing department who still think we are living in the 00s when you had people getting smug because they drove a Prius. It just makes everyone aware of how late to the party Jeep is in launching electric vehicles when they are still using these silly strategies.
Now this type of things is just tacky as hell. It's a Trailhawk, just give it the same colors as every other freaking Trailhawk. The charging cover and the badge is enough to say it's a PHEV.

Users who are viewing this thread