Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Releases First Photos Of The Next Gen Dodge Charger!

Now that production of the popular Dodge Charger and Challenger muscle cars has ended, Dodge fans have been waiting for something to get excited about. The community was teased in August of 2022 when the Dodge Charger Daytona SRT Banshee Concept was shown during the Dodge Speed Week event. Since then, the concept has been shown at a few auto shows, but not much new information came to light until mid-October of 2023. Photos of a production-ready Charger body in white were leaked, presumably from somewhere in the body shop at the Windsor Assembly plant. While these photos didn’t reveal … (read full article...)

Image 10.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

TripleT

Reaction score
When I can get one with a big V8 let me know. Until then, I couldn’t care less.
AND HERE IT IS.... Has to be HEAVY AND SLOWER or I don't want it. Nice first Post. Send a letter to the EPA and 18 Carb states... Even then it doubtful because the Hurricane in every Metric but exhaust note beats the "Big V8" nice flame though for a first post.

Guess you will have to settle for a Coyote that makes less HP and sounds worse, small V8 though enjoy the cats fighting in a bag and extra head to fail.

JohnRogers

Reaction score
This spring I will cross-shop the Mustang GT convertible with the BMW Z4 M40i convertible with the manual transmission. I will be in no hurry keeping an eye on the next Charger/Challenger because my mind is open to the idea of a turbo H6.

Derek

Reaction score
This spring I will cross-shop the Mustang GT convertible with the BMW Z4 M40i convertible with the manual transmission. I will be in no hurry keeping an eye on the next Charger/Challenger because my mind is open to the idea of a turbo H6.
So was it confirmed about a next gen challenger?

Users who are viewing this thread