Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Puts Up “Last Call” Ad On Its Social Media Accounts

While some people may be disappointed that Dodge will no longer be producing HEMI® V8-powered muscle cars, there are still plenty of HEMI Charger and Challenger models on dealer lots. Despite Dodge making its “Last Call” announcement in August 2022, not all of the HEMI muscle cars have been snapped up by enthusiasts. Several factors have plagued Dodge since its announcement. Dealer markups, high-interest rates, and inflation have kept dealers full of inventory. So much so that recently, Dodge re-introduced its Power Dollars marketing campaign, hoping that the program would boost sales as it did in 2021. On March 5th, … (read full article...)

maxresdefault.jpeg

JohnRogers

Reaction score
I priced a nearly $60K Scat Pack, long story short I wasn't paying dealer mark-up. If Dodge wants to sell the car I want 2% off MSRP. Seems fair to me, Dodge is not the only game in town.

TripleT

Reaction score
Lovely set of Challenger sitting on the Lot longer than any of their Hornets. Oddly No Chargers but a GT.

AlexB

Reaction score
Lovely set of Challenger sitting on the Lot longer than any of their Hornets. Oddly No Chargers but a GT.
Charger won't fully lunch(everything) until fall 2025? If so nobody will be able to tell sales performance until 2026. By then "45" wins, Stellantis could be in a M&A agreement with GM awaiting closing in Spring-Summer 2026.

TripleT

Reaction score
Journalists will have some to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread