What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Hornet Falls to Second Slowest-Selling Car in America for June 2024

Dodge Hornet Falls to Second Slowest-Selling Car in America for June 2024​

Four Vehicles On Top-10 List Are From Stellantis...​

Image 213.jpeg

In the ever-changing world of car sales, keeping an eye on which models are moving quickly and which are sitting on lots can be crucial for buyers and dealers. The Dodge Hornet has found itself in an unfortunate position for the start of June. Once the slowest-selling car in America, it has now been bumped to the second spot by the Jaguar I-PACE.

Dodge Hornet Falls to Second Slowest-Selling Car in America for June 2024​

Four Vehicles On Top-10 List Are From Stellantis...​

View attachment 9591

In the ever-changing world of car sales, keeping an eye on which models are moving quickly and which are sitting on lots can be crucial for buyers and dealers. The Dodge Hornet has found itself in an unfortunate position for the start of June. Once the slowest-selling car in America, it has now been bumped to the second spot by the Jaguar I-PACE.

t rex game
Beautiful car! I love it

I own the prettier sister not the one that was sent to Detroit for finishing school, if that counts?

I own the prettier sister not the one that was sent to Detroit for finishing school, if that counts?
Well aware of your Tonale, the designers did terrific on it. I'd know cause I'm usually not yearning to want a crossover.

Well aware of your Tonale, the designers did terrific on it. I'd know cause I'm usually not yearning to want a crossover.
Dealer at CDJR told me why would buy that when you can buy that, I said dealer network.

Back