Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

patfromigh

Reaction score
Don't forget there is supposed to be hybrid adaptability for the ZF 8-speed. I don't know when that will show up. This 48V electric technology isn't just a one trick pony. How about 48V cooling fans for some serious engine cooling? That would be great for a Hellcat hybrid. I have no idea what's in the pipeline, but there is a lot of opportunity.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't forget there is supposed to be hybrid adaptability for the ZF 8-speed. I don't know when that will show up. This 48V electric technology isn't just a one trick pony. How about 48V cooling fans for some serious engine cooling? That would be great for a Hellcat hybrid. I have no idea what's in the pipeline, but there is a lot of opportunity.

It will show up in another vehicle soon.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
This is interesting. I wonder if it will be paired with another exterior refresh of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread