Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler Group To Host Three Press Conferences At New York International Auto Show!

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

Chrysler Group To Host Three Press Conferences At New York International Auto Show!​

Ram, Jeep®, and Chrysler Brands Will Be Center Stage...​

1680622983183.png

The New York International Auto Show (NYIAS) is set to kick off tomorrow, April 5th, with press conferences from various automakers. However, this year, Stellantis’ Chrysler Group has scheduled not one, not two, but three press conferences for the day.

CloversPlusCats

Reaction score
Hopefully Chryslers next car shows up really soon (same can be said for Dodge...the production model I mean), but honestly a good initiative for what they're displaying tomorrow.

I wonder if tomorrow will also be confirmed specs for the Jeep EVs but doesn't seem like it.

patfromigh

Reaction score
I received this email message today.

1680642164234.png
When we debuted the Ram 1500 REV on the Big Game, we were blown away by the interest, and quickly reached our max capacity for preorders in our Ram 1500 REV Insider+ Program.
To anticipate additional demand expected after the Ram 1500 REV is publicly revealed at the New York Auto Show on April 5th, additional preorder slots have been opened. Stay tuned for a live stream link to the reveal, where Ram Brand CEO, Mike Koval, will discuss the features most important to truck customers: range, towing, payload and charge time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread