Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chinese-Built Dodge Journey Returns To Mexico In 2024

With the return of the Dodge Journey to Mexican markets for the 2024 model year, the latest iteration marks a notable departure from its previous incarnation. Building upon its legacy as a favorite among Mexican families from 2009 to 2020, this revamped model arrives as a five-passenger, two-row crossover, diverging from its former three-row setup. … (read full article...)

tempImagetmjgBd.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Roy RS Ramirez

Reaction score
I love Stellantis, especially Fiat, Alfa, Chrysler, & Dodge. But I would never purchase a Communist Chinese made vehicle.

MPE426HEMI

Reaction score
I don’t love Staleantics, Fleeit or Alpha, but you’d better get used to buying a lot more stuff from China. NA is all in on outsourcing to that country.
Don’t worry, they’d never offer anything like this Journey that might be affordable or suitable for NA, where communism is not too far off, I might add.

TimOfUSA

Reaction score
I have a 2015 DJ (Bought 2 years ago) and this thing, along with many other owners are disgusted with Dodge Journeys. What a waste of money. LOADED with electrical bugs from the PCM, TIPM and more. Dodge won't correct these issues even when we owners are all experiencing the same issues. Check the internet...nothing but complaints about all years of this model. Sad too because before this, I owned a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 that lasted over 200,000 miles without any issues. Many DJ owners have pumped enough money into their cars to buy a NEW car. Dodge/Stellantis or whatever they call themselves will NEVER see another dime from me! The Mexicans can have them...

Users who are viewing this thread