Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenger 1320's shipping

Mopar426

Reaction score
Yesterday I saw a couple trucks with Challenger 1320's on them, one of them appeared to be the purple, not sure if it was the same color they debuted the car with (Black eye?) or if it was plum crazy. Keep your eyes peeled on dealer inventory if you want one of them....

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday I saw a couple trucks with Challenger 1320's on them, one of them appeared to be the purple, not sure if it was the same color they debuted the car with (Black eye?) or if it was plum crazy. Keep your eyes peeled on dealer inventory if you want one of them....

Nope, Black Eye was a concept color... you seen Plum Crazy...

Mopar426

Reaction score
I know that one ^ has the bee emblem peeled off but its pretty noticeable on the cars, stood out from across 6 lanes of traffic. Too bad about black eye, its a good color

Mopar392

Reaction score
I’ll wait for my 1320 to be 426 in Blackeye. It doesn’t matter if it is this generation or the next one.

Mopar426

Reaction score
I’ll wait for my 1320 to be 426 in Blackeye. It doesn’t matter if it is this generation or the next one.
If the next generation is fugly with smaller engines and less power or electric assist then I am buying a current hellcat and keeping it forever. Manley himself said, and I quote "it won't be a 700hp engine".

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
If the next generation is fugly with smaller engines and less power or electric assist then I am buying a current hellcat and keeping it forever. Manley himself said, and I quote "it won't be a 700hp engine".

From early sketches I have seen... its a modern take with retro cues... but you got a couple of years before anything... launch of the new Charger and Challenger pushed back 18 months

Mopar426

Reaction score
From early sketches I have seen... its a modern take with retro cues... but you got a couple of years before anything... launch of the new Charger and Challenger pushed back 18 months
Were they supposed to debut in 2020 as 2021's? So now 2021 as 2022's?

Users who are viewing this thread