What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAUGHT: 2025 Jeep® Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve

CAUGHT: 2025 Jeep® Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve​

Spy Photos Reveal 2025 Grand Cherokee Testing New Engine and Updated Design...​

1719596567335.png

The anticipation for the 2025 Jeep® Grand Cherokee (WL) is heating up. Spy photographers from KGPPhotography recently caught several prototypes testing on public roads. These images give us a sneak peek into the changes Jeep is preparing for the brand’s most popular and award-winning SUV offering.

Anyone seen the specs on the new Hurricane 4? Math would say the current Hurricane 6 is making 91 hp per cylinder that even if we round down to 85 because of loss of the pressure wave to the turbo you're creeping up on 350 hp. This ranges it around early Eagles and well beyond the Pentastar

Does anyone know when the official launch of the 2025 GJC will be and when order books might open?
I just noticed that they published the 2025 code guides for the WL. These are used by dealers and corporate lessees. They still list the V6 as the standard engine and it appears identical to the 2024. Looks like they will continue to build the older version and label it a 2025. Perhaps they are not ready to build the refreshed model.

I just noticed that they published the 2025 code guides for the WL. These are used by dealers and corporate lessees. They still list the V6 as the standard engine and it appears identical to the 2024. Looks like they will continue to build the older version and label it a 2025. Perhaps they are not ready to build the refreshed model.
Wow, thanks.. Might be waiting until late 2025 to see an early refreshed 2026 model at this rate.

CAUGHT: 2025 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L Limited 4×4​

We See The New Updated Infotainment System For The First Time...​

1726440385930.png

KGP Photography has captured the first images of a prototype of 2025 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L Limited 4×4 testing near the Chrysler Technical Center (CTC) in Auburn Hills, Michigan. This marks the first time a three-row Grand Cherokee L (WL75) for the upcoming model year has been spotted, giving us an exciting look at the potential upgrades and refinements Jeep is working on for its award-winning SUV.

After thinking about it Jeep just needs to revamp the 3.6L and put twin turbos on it. Looking around at other car manufacturer a lot of twin turbo's V6 or inline 6’s coming aboard. Do not put a cheap ass 4 banger in the new 2025 Jeep Grand Cherokee or you will see sales tank. And if they do tank and they will you are to blame because your Jeep faithful deserve better. I for 1 have a 2023 on a lease and I love it. I was going to wait till the 2025 come out to buy a new one as my lease will be up shortly after the new release but if you put in a 4 banger I will either purchase my Jeep or trade it in on another car brand. Probably Chevrolet! Just look at your bad choice to bring out that worthless sheet metal Dodge Dart, how’s that working out for you? It’s not, and that just goes to show that your upper management and design team has no clue what your customers really want. Don’t make this mistake with the 2025 JGC!!!

CAUGHT: 2025 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L Limited 4×4​

We See The New Updated Infotainment System For The First Time...​

View attachment 10082

KGP Photography has captured the first images of a prototype of 2025 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L Limited 4×4 testing near the Chrysler Technical Center (CTC) in Auburn Hills, Michigan. This marks the first time a three-row Grand Cherokee L (WL75) for the upcoming model year has been spotted, giving us an exciting look at the potential upgrades and refinements Jeep is working on for its award-winning SUV.

What/who are your sources?

Because I'm not seeing/hearing the things you are predicting.

Back