Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carlos states Alfa Romeo and Chrysler brands are going through an “Electric Rebound”

AlexB

Reaction score
“I’d say it’s a misperception,” said Tavares of speculation that the curtain was coming down on the Chrysler brand.

“In fact, we are now preparing the industrialization of the first Chrysler of the brand rebound.

Of course, we have to manage the transition, which I think we’re doing quite nicely.

We are preparing for the next steps. The cars have been selected. They’re now being engineered and very soon industrialized.

“I don’t think we should call for bad news when there’s no bad news.”

We are rebounding with Chrysler as we are with Alfa Romeo,” Tavares said.
“There is one problem that Stellantis does not have — product. At Stellantis, you have such a large amount of people who are totally passionate about brands and product and technology.

I just have to watch the show, support my people and give my piece of advice.

cygnus

Reaction score
Late and slow to the game at this point. I just see repackaging what suppliers are selling to the other OEMs, I frankly have seen very little innovation lately.

5.7 eTorque should be upgraded during the 2024 Ram MCA (God help us if they don’t) - no reason this mild hybrid couldn’t have been used with the upcoming L cars.

The next ZF transmission in 2024 or 2025 that’s being used in BMW’s and Range Rovers in Europe should be applied to the 5.7 for a quickened L car MCA update since they’re determined to destroy Dodge now it seems. To hell with the 3.0, no one is serious numbers is buying the L cars or the Grand Cherokee in Europe anyway.

They either keep the 5.7 and properly update it with a mild hybrid or a PHEV, or I’m done with this company. I was leaning towards the 3.0 but I’m no longer willing to compromise with the prices they’re charging. They’re going to sell me what I want or I’m never buying a new vehicle again.

PATRIOTS IN CONTROL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread