Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car and Driver Names Ram 1500 & Pacifica To It’s 10Best List:

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Car and Driver Names Ram 1500 & Pacifica To It’s 10Best List:
Pacifica Returns To List For Third Straight Year...

IMG_0217.jpg

Car and Driver has named the all-new 2019 Ram 1500 and the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica to it’s “10Best Trucks and SUVs” list. The Ram 1500 won the full-size pickup truck category, while the Chrysler Pacifica took home the top-spot in the Van category. This is the Chrysler Pacifica’s third year straight, it has been named one of Car and Driver’s 10Best.

Car and Driver evaluates each contender against its peers using a 100-point scale, basing each score on how well it meets its intended purpose, how good a value it is and how compelling it is to operate.

For the complete article, click the link below...
Car and Driver Names Ram 1500 & Pacifica To It's 10Best List: - Mopar Insiders

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
Awesome!

I know that's a minivan, but damn... it looks incredible with that color and package.

And to think just the other day, I saw someone on another site who commented that it was ugly. :rolleyes:

Agreed.

That blacked out look really does something for an already great looking vehicle!

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
I know that's a minivan, but damn... it looks incredible with that color and package.

And to think just the other day, I saw someone on another site who commented that it was ugly. :rolleyes:

They actually drive incredibly well to which really surprised me. It doesn't feel like you're driving a Minivan at all.

Rustydodge

Reaction score
They actually drive incredibly well to which really surprised me. It doesn't feel like you're driving a Minivan at all.

Yes they drive incredibly well. Had one for a rental last year. It handled better than a midsize car while getting really good (i think around 30) MPG. I couldn't believe it. There are quite of few grand caravans/town and countrys in the family. The pacifica is head and shoulders above. I hope to get one if/when we outgrow the durango.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
That's the same impression I got, very car like handling. It drove great and cornered pretty flat for the little bit I pushed it on public roads. I drove the Hybrid model and don't know why anyone would choose anything else in the minivan segment.

Users who are viewing this thread