Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AUCTION: 14K-Mile 2001 Dodge Dakota 5.9 R/T Club Cab

Finding a gem like this 2001 Dodge Dakota 5.9 R/T Club Cab is a rare delight in the world of pickup trucks. Currently turning heads on BringATrailer.com, this pristine Dakota boasts a mere 14,277 original miles and comes loaded with features that make it a standout among its peers. Power and Performance – Packed with … (read full article...)

Turnarounds-3-59234-scaled.jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

XS29L9

Reaction score
These were good driving comfortable trucks...I miss these! You can get the computer upgrade and you get roughly +/- 300hp and over 400 torque,that alone made these pretty fun,especially for new car performance of the day..It would beat the then new Mustang GT automatic but slightly behind the Mustang GT 5 speed! I knew a guy who had one and worked at Ford for a bit..Yes we raced,he let me drive either his truck or the Mustang the guy was my Brother inlaw(we nearly got arrested one night doing these races lol!

Rangerd

Reaction score
These were awesome little trucks if not all that fast they were a damn good start

Users who are viewing this thread