Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Argentina Welcomes The 2024 Ram Rampage Compact Pickup

Ram, the iconic American truck manufacturer, has recently unveiled its latest offering, the compact Ram Rampage pickup, in Argentina, marking the vehicle’s second global market introduction. This launch signifies a strategic move by Ram to cater to the distinct preferences of the Latin American region with a dedicated product crafted specifically for these markets. The … (read full article...)

Rampage_Rebel_119.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

MPE426HEMI

Reaction score
I wish they’d get a clue and bring something like that to NA. I might actually buy an FcA vehicle the next time.

patfromigh

Reaction score
There are two primary reasons Argentina is getting the Rampage pickup while we don't.

1. Logistics and production capacity- Argentina is very close to where the Rampage is built, and this Latin American country does not have a huge sales volume like the US has.

2. Politics- The results of the recent Argentine elections suggest the voters down there are tired of the government telling them what to drive. Now product planners don't have to worry about CAFE and zero emissions mandates clouding the future.

I wonder what it cost to retire there. :unsure:

TripleT

Reaction score
No trade route between Here and Brazil.... just isn't

Users who are viewing this thread