Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alfa Romeo CEO, Shows First Look At New 33 Stradale

Last August, Alfa Romeo debuted its new ultra-rare super sportscar – the Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale. The 33 Stradale pays homage to the historic 1967 model while boldly embracing the future of style and driving experience. With a mere 33 exclusive units, each a testament to the brand’s artistry and dedication, the 33 Stradale bridges … (read full article...)

Image 51.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
OK, if Alfa Romeo is allowed to produce a super sports car with only 33 examples, why can’t Dodge get a next generation Viper using this Maserati borrowed platform using Dodge power and design? Seems Stellantis is playing favorites and Dodge needs a halo model as much as it’s Italian counterpart. Let’s say 500 examples. They got the Hornet, why not a Viper? OK guys, tell me WHY NOT ??

JohnRogers

Reaction score
OK, if Alfa Romeo is allowed to produce a super sports car with only 33 examples, why can’t Dodge get a next generation Viper using this Maserati borrowed platform using Dodge power and design? Seems Stellantis is playing favorites and Dodge needs a halo model as much as it’s Italian counterpart. Let’s say 500 examples. They got the Hornet, why not a Viper? OK guys, tell me WHY NOT ??
Who is paying $800,000 for this Viper? I get your point but people in Alfa Romeo world have this inflated image of the brand related to it's ancient racing past. This car builds AR cred and it's priced to cover the cost.

bill burke

Reaction score
Who is paying $800,000 for this Viper? I get your point but people in Alfa Romeo world have this inflated image of the brand related to it's ancient racing past. This car builds AR cred and it's priced to cover the cost.
Dodge could sell them all at near this price, call it marketing costs. Not meant for average Dodge buyers.
OK, my question was hypothetical and clearly not realistic, but really, why not something for Dodge ?
How about we build our own version, from scratch. Old dreams die hard.

Appassito

Reaction score
Dodge could sell them all at near this price, call it marketing costs. Not meant for average Dodge buyers.
OK, my question was hypothetical and clearly not realistic, but really, why not something for Dodge ?
How about we build our own version, from scratch. Old dreams die hard.
I do not think that the technical or intellectual knowledge in the the usa is available to produce a car of equivalent standing as the 33

Appassito

Reaction score
Well, it’s becoming evident that buyers of sports cars are preferring and choosing ICE option over EV, if they were offered both options for the same car.

Agreed
EV is still very young
A lot of blah blah
Just buy what you like

Deckard Cain

Reaction score
Ask the US management. The Maserati MC20 was supposed to be an Alfa until Manley killed it and shifted the project to a Maserati, and this is based on the MC20.
They are throwing a bone to Alfisti with this. That's it.

Users who are viewing this thread