What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Letter to the People: Saving Chrysler – A Call to Action

A Letter to the People: Saving Chrysler – A Call to Action​

A Call to Investors and Workers to Rebuild the Automaker...​

photo-output.jpeg

I am writing to you today not just as a concerned citizen but as someone with a deep, personal connection to one of our nation’s most iconic brands. My great-grandfather, Walter P. Chrysler, founded the Chrysler Corporation in 1925, a company that has since become a cornerstone of American automotive history. As we approach the 100th anniversary of Chrysler, with plans for what could be the largest gathering of Chrysler products ever seen in North America at next year’s Chrysler Carlisle event, I believe the time for change is now. And I am ready to lead that change.

I find it comical that Rhodes Jr actually expected a direct reply from Tavares or Elkann. Like dude, you’re nobody. No they aren’t selling you anything because a) you can’t afford it and b) you have no backing. While my grandpa didn’t used to control the company (or found it) he and I are on fairly equal footing….nobodies.

And we’ve got what, 5 posts in a week pumping up this ****? Crazy

I have been buying Dodge & Plymouth muscle cars religiously since before I got my driver's license in 1977 because I watched them kick butt on the dragstrip as a kid in the late 60's. I will always be loyal to the brand and will do anything to help it.
I was sad to see Plymouth go away and I would hate to see Chrysler die out too. I would like to see Mopar outlast them other brands! Americans need to wake up to the insanity the party on the left is pushing to destroy America and send them packing before it's too late! Notice how some manufacturers aren't falling for the EV dream? It's a pipe dream that will never win. There isn't enough electricity in the world yet to power all the EV's in it. Think about it!
It seems Stellantis is falling for it. It is a bad deal purposely perpetrated by fools.

America won't stay great by following the people who lack real vision! Every plan the left has played has resulted in nothing but FAILURES! Nothing will destroy you faster than following fools.
If it wasn’t for “the left,” Chrysler would have disappeared in the late 1970s.

It was Jimmy Carter’s loan guarantee bailouts that saved it in the 70s and Barack Obama’s auto bailout that saved it again in 2009.

Conservative presidents would have allowed it to die 40 years ago.

If it wasn’t for “the left,” Chrysler would have disappeared in the late 1970s.

It was Jimmy Carter’s loan guarantee bailouts that saved it in the 70s and Barack Obama’s auto bailout that saved it again in 2009.

Conservative presidents would have allowed it to die 40 years ago.
Reagan is the only Conservative President in my lifetime and he was originally a Democrat. All the other have been Centrists or Populus, and would have given the money just like they did to the Banking Industry. Not that we should be injecting politics into the forum.

I have been buying Dodge & Plymouth muscle cars religiously since before I got my driver's license in 1977 because I watched them kick butt on the dragstrip as a kid in the late 60's. I will always be loyal to the brand and will do anything to help it.
I was sad to see Plymouth go away and I would hate to see Chrysler die out too. I would like to see Mopar outlast them other brands! Americans need to wake up to the insanity the party on the left is pushing to destroy America and send them packing before it's too late! Notice how some manufacturers aren't falling for the EV dream? It's a pipe dream that will never win. There isn't enough electricity in the world yet to power all the EV's in it. Think about it!
It seems Stellantis is falling for it. It is a bad deal purposely perpetrated by fools.

America won't stay great by following the people who lack real vision! Every plan the left has played has resulted in nothing but FAILURES! Nothing will destroy you faster than following fools.
Why do you MAGA bros always try to blame the "left" for every itch on your A#s? Get real. Go back to school and study. Learn about how government works . Learn about how corporate management always tries to chase the highest possible profit margins, even when it means going offshore with its manufacturing plants. Your views tell me you are poorly educated and politically racist.

Tribalism is real issue on both sides. Fact though is the left is pushing the EV mandates, not the Centrists(GOP). There is a lot Xenophobia when the worst run the company by the New Yorker, and while I am not a fan of Pepe Le Cheapskate and his Lee Iacocca approach to product, reality is that there is NO PSA products even sold in NA, and biggest issue is the product launch were delayed for fiscal freezes during the Merger.

Than said EV mandate and Carbon command control structure is very left, but NO OEM is in favor of not even Pepe Le Cheapskate. It is counter to the actual Market demand, so blaming him is misplaced and yes not racist but Xenophobic.

Tribalism is real issue on both sides. Fact though is the left is pushing the EV mandates, not the Centrists(GOP). There is a lot Xenophobia when the worst run the company by the New Yorker, and while I am not a fan of Pepe Le Cheapskate and his Lee Iacocca approach to product, reality is that there is NO PSA products even sold in NA, and biggest issue is the product launch were delayed for fiscal freezes during the Merger.

Than said EV mandate and Carbon command control structure is very left, but NO OEM is in favor of not even Pepe Le Cheapskate. It is counter to the actual Market demand, so blaming him is misplaced and yes not racist but Xenophobic.
Thank you for correcting that. Politically racist. There’s a new catch phrase I hadn’t heard.😂😂but I’m sure the state run media will love it and take it and run with it.

Stellantis can't spare NA factory capacity for such a silly deal. In the FCA days, Sergio Marchionne might have welcomed an independent Jeep/RAM, but today sharing dealer lots would be difficult. Also, Stellantis doesn't want to advertise it's non Detroit roots. By now, I expected Carlos Taveres to stock Chrysler with imported Opel models and use Dodge to sell Alpha state side.
At the least, I expected Astra and Mokka to roll onto FIAT lots

Yeah, racism against France is silly. Such Xenophobia directed against a NATO ally is mind blowing. FCA advoided such blowback. Them again, Sergio Marchionne was Canadian, and America was shocked to see the company survive. I'm suprised Chrysler is not stocked with rebadged Opel vehicles, like GM did w/Saturn and Buick. Poor Fodge is being murdered

Stellantis can't spare NA factory capacity for such a silly deal. In the FCA days, Sergio Marchionne might have welcomed an independent Jeep/RAM, but today sharing dealer lots would be difficult. Also, Stellantis doesn't want to advertise it's non Detroit roots. By now, I expected Carlos Taveres to stock Chrysler with imported Opel models and use Dodge to sell Alpha state side.
At the least, I expected Astra and Mokka to roll onto FIAT lots
They aren't breaking any away any capacity for a Ducky Great Grandson of an owner who's family hasn't been involved in nearly 90 years.

I think STLA intends to have its own EV truck so I doubt Alpha Motor Corporation — ALPHA WOLF Electric Truck by Alpha Motors will be sold.

Travers is like Lee, he is perfectly fine with just doing Coachwork and calling it another car so expect CDJR to have it own STLA Smart and STLA Medium vehicles.

If you're talking about Alfa Romeo, I do expect Alfa to get a version of the Charger with its own coachwork and powertrain.

Yeah, racism against France is silly. Such Xenophobia directed against a NATO ally is mind blowing. FCA advoided such blowback. Them again, Sergio Marchionne was Canadian, and America was shocked to see the company survive. I'm suprised Chrysler is not stocked with rebadged Opel vehicles, like GM did w/Saturn and Buick. Poor Fodge is being murdered
Xenophobia is not racism. You can be Xenophobic against someone of the same race.

Back