Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Is Pulling Out Of North American Auto Shows

In a notable decision reflecting the evolving dynamics of the automotive industry, Stellantis has formally announced its withdrawal from the North American auto show circuit. The conglomerate, encompassing an impressive array of car and truck brands, including Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, FIAT, and Ram, cited the challenges inherent in the current automotive market as … (read full article...)

tempImageIFukxd.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TripleT

Reaction score
NAH the shows have little value anymore. Expensive.... Legacy Media days it was a must but today the ROI is limited ...... Better to just do good new Media blitz and get trending over being part of the Noise. They are already getting more attention for Not being there then they would have for being there.

patfromigh

Reaction score
I was thinking about going to the Chicago show this year, but I remembered I have a huge schedule conflict. The city is a mess due to all the latest politics and now this. I'll pass.

I am surprised Stellantis has a marketing department, much of what I see lately contradicts the existence of any.

TripleT

Reaction score
I was thinking about going to the Chicago show this year, but I remembered I have a huge schedule conflict. The city is a mess due to all the latest politics and now this. I'll pass.

I am surprised Stellantis has a marketing department, much of what I see lately contradicts the existence of any.
I betting the Kids there don't see the value in it, rather just do ad buys SEOs, and all the modern marketing stuff. New Union Contract, slowing sales, bet they the asked where they wanted the cut and this was first on the list.

bill burke

Reaction score
It smells of a spiteful payback to labor and demonstrates a lack of respect for our North American industry and any understanding or appreciation for our auto culture traditions and consumers. As Triple T alluded, not as meaningful today, but damn symbolic and evidence of an unsavory attitude. Maybe it’s time for some pushback. Look at those latest Stellantis sales numbers, maybe it’s symbolic too. Bad attitudes accompanied by poor management. Smells,

cgseller

Reaction score
Shows are not as popular across many industries. The pendulum will swing and a decade or two from now it will be niche and get a lot of attention. Chrysler is just ahead of the game like Apple's removal of floppy drives, and dropping CDROMs, and dropping out of trade shows as well. I bet competitors try to make this a big deal about their absence, and in a year or two follow suit.
Plus - these things are SUPER expensive. Reduce the cost of my car by $1000 and don't do autoshows please.

patfromigh

Reaction score
Wait a minute, almost all of the big shows are in places where they endorse the only acceptable climate narrative by voting for those that endorse it. No doubt the reality of "You will own nothing and be happy." will eventually appear, but will it be too late to change the trajectory?

TripleT

Reaction score
Wait a minute, almost all of the big shows are in places where they endorse the only acceptable climate narrative by voting for those that endorse it. No doubt the reality of "You will own nothing and be happy." will eventually appear, but will it be too late to change the trajectory?
I dont link despite WItmer the Michigan is a CARB state.

soecialed777

Reaction score
They are to a new contract then decide to eliminate union jobs in Detroit and Toledo, I'm sure it was their plan long before they signed the contract, now they pull out of the auto show in Detroit, they are just using revenge, I won't buy any of theirs products and you shouldn't either. They don't care about America or American workers.

Mopar392

Reaction score
They are to a new contract then decide to eliminate union jobs in Detroit and Toledo, I'm sure it was their plan long before they signed the contract, now they pull out of the auto show in Detroit, they are just using revenge, I won't buy any of theirs products and you shouldn't either. They don't care about America or American workers.
Good for you.

MotorMaven

Reaction score
Out of sight, out of mind. These events remain popular, and Stellantis will lose consideration from people engaged enough to attend them.

It’s notable that as Stellantis USA stalls and the former Chrysler slips into fourth place of U.S. auto makers, behind a surging Tesla, Tesla is recommitting to the auto show circuit.

Stellantis will need to show up with competitive electric product and a footprint at shows and other places that consumers go to shop if it wants to return to sustained growth in North America.

gapgap3063

Reaction score
THIS WILL HURT THEM! some on here say it's ok? But to me it's stupid! you cant touch a vehicle online!!!! on a screen! cant feel the seats, sit in it! check features in person! You cant compare brands offerings on a screen except prices and look at the pics. etc. What about seeing the real vehicle with the competition next to it at the same show??? instead of going to dealership? after dealership? which does not let you compare almost side by side like at a car show! Stellantis does not know the American market or respect any traditional things! saving money??? that's a Joke cause Fiats still here-why? lol! My heart kept Chrysler in it! but my brain tell's me the truth! their is no Chrysler! it also wont be long before Auburn hills is sold and all they will be is a tenant! I would Bet my house! That wont happen at the Ford HQ or GM's HQ , Yes Gm has moved HQ's, but where they move to they still will own it. This to me is sad! you go to a show and no Mopar??? and maybe not even in it's own Birthplace!!! Detroit! or anywhere! Except what a few dealers might display! I'll bet you THIS Peugeot /Fiat/ Maserati /Alfa- all their babies they love to coddle will not miss a show in Europe!! or Asia!! I will bet money on that! Do you see all the new Peugeot's being given the green light to be made it's been 3 or 4 in the last 2 years!- what is Chrysler's count? Hmm?-A not going to be made bland cookie cutter looking airflow they paraded around-lol! How the hell is Chrysler down to one damn vehicle! with 2 grilles-lol Which is a total brainfart! Because you have a Charger in waiting! and is that Charger a 2 door? or sedan? and if it is? a 2 door coupe? does that 2 door kill the Challenger? all I see is the Blue Oval Mustang folks laughing! all the way to the bank! I just can not see them making 2 coups!!! A new 300 sedan or in some other name? should be sharing the assembly line with any new Charger! ASAP! in bev, and hybrid, form, or with the new hurricane 6 like the Charger- (except for the Charger we know no hybrid as of now) Where is anyone at on this side of the pond???? With Any balls!!! These are Euro decisions!!!! Damn! as sad as this is to say! Daimler at least gave Chrysler, and Dodge, product! they had about 6 vehicles each +/- a few, at times! and they gave us concept vehicles that did make it to production! it's all sad! I will just enjoy our 300 till the wheels fall off then I guess it's on to GM, or Ford, and yes I also have 3 Dodge Rams, and yes I said Dodge Ram! (That RAM-name only? another past marketing stupid decision ) - Did Chevy, or Ford, take their name off their trucks? Dodge started with trucks!!!! And where's the Chrysler Museum???? Oh that's right they Kicked the Chrysler's out and gave it to Maserati, and Alfa, A house that Chrysler built! SMDH! I will bet! in time the past Museums Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth etc. heritage vehicles will all be sold off! right now they are all just sitting in the Old closed Viper plant on a huge machinery tore out Plant floor! It's Sad that you have to go to the (Henry Ford) museum! or a few others to see a Chrysler heritage display?-WTH! All this is because these leaders over the pond Have no respect! and see what's left as a cash cow and will milk it to death and slowly close it up! keep a few plants and just shift branding! And Last! remember THIS! your USA, and Canadian Taxes Paid to keep Chrysler in Business! not one dime came from Europe! but who runs the damn show? soon to be no Mopars no MOE!

Last edited:

TripleT

Reaction score
THIS WILL HURT THEM! some on here say it's ok? But to me it's stupid! you cant touch a vehicle online!!!! on a screen! cant feel the seats, sit in it! check features in person! You cant compare brands offerings on a screen except prices and look at the pics. etc. What about seeing the real vehicle with the competition next to it at the same show??? instead of going to dealership? after dealership? which does not let you compare almost side by side like at a car show! Stellantis does not know the American market or respect any traditional things! saving money??? that's a Joke cause Fiats still here-why? lol! My heart kept Chrysler in it! but my brain tell's me the truth! their is no Chrysler! it also wont be long before Auburn hills is sold and all they will be is a tenant! I would Bet my house! That wont happen at the Ford HQ or GM's HQ , Yes Gm has moved HQ's, but where they move to they still will own it. This to me is sad! you go to a show and no mopar??? and maybe not even in it's own Birthplace!!! Detroit! or anywhere! Except what a few dealers might display! I'll bet you THIS Peugeot /Fiat/ Maserati /Alfa- all their babies they love to coddle will not miss a show in Europe!! or Asia!! I will bet money on that! Do you see all the new Peugeot's being given the green light 3 or 4 in the last 2 years!- what's Chrysler? count? a not going to be made bland cookie cutter looking airflow they paraded around-lol! How the hell is Chrysler down to one damn vehicle! which is a brainfart! Because you have a Charger in waiting! and is that Charger a 2 door? or sedan? and if it is? a 2 door coupe? does that 2 door kill the Challenger? all I see is the Blue Oval Mustang folks laughing! all the way to the bank! I just can not see them making 2 coups!!! A new 300 sedan or in some other name? should be sharing the assembly line with any new charger! in bev, and hybrid, form, or with the new hurricane 6 like the Charger- (except for charger we know no hybrid as of now) where is anyone at on this side of the pond???? With Any balls! these are Euro decisions!!!! damn! as sad as this is to say! Daimler at least gave Chrysler and Dodge product! 6 vehicles each +/- a few? at times! and they gave us concept vehicles that did make it to production! it's all sad! I will just enjoy our 300 till the wheels fall off then I guess it's on to GM, or Ford, and yes I also have 3 Dodge Rams and yes I said Dodge Ram! (That RAM-name only? another past marketing stupid decision ) - Did Chevy, or Ford, take their name off their trucks? Dodge started with trucks!!!! And where's the Chrysler Museum???? Oh that's right they Kicked the Chrysler's out and gave it to Maserati, and Alfa A house that Chrysler built! SMDH! I will bet! in time the Museums Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth etc. heritage vehicles will be all sold off! They are all just sitting in the Old closed Viper plant Now! on a huge machinery tore out Plant floor! It's Sad that you have to go to the Henry ford museum or a few others to see a Chrysler heritage display-WTH! All this is because these leaders over the pond see what's left as a cash cow and will milk it to death and slowly close it up! keep a few plants and just shift branding! And remember THIS! your USA and Canadian taxes Paid to keep Chrysler in Business! not one dime from Europe! but who runs the damn show? soon to be no Mopars no MOE!
Get off my lawn...... Hope you feel better.

Time change they already got more press by not going. These show circuit at this point and across multiple industries are dinosaurs, they have devolved into expensive Industry wonk and legacy media annual reunions. That the marketing department rather spend money elsewhere should be no surprise. Maybe next year when there is more to show it makes sense.

Constant we are Domed dates back to early days of Alpar.

1704467230675.png

Side note: Daimler/Cerberus is who broke Ram from Dodge so it could be sold as a separate unit, and that damn near happen if SM had not stepped in and saved the company.

Chrysler got plenty of development money the NA unit INSISTED they need a MeToo sedan.... but nice rant. Except for a few years in 90s mostly selling original Plymouths and Eagles, and badge engineering in the 80s the Chryslers brand has always been a low volume Niche brand. Stop crying about that.

gapgap3063

Reaction score
Get off my lawn...... Hope you feel better.

Time change they already got more press by not going. These show circuit at this point and across multiple industries are dinosaurs, they have devolved into expensive Industry wonk and legacy media annual reunions. That the marketing department rather spend money elsewhere should be no surprise. Maybe next year when there is more to show it makes sense.

Constant we are Domed dates back to early days of Alpar.

View attachment 9033

Side note: Daimler/Cerberus is who broke Ram from Dodge so it could be sold as a separate unit, and that damn near happen if SM had not stepped in and saved the company.

Chrysler got plenty of development money the NA unit INSISTED they need a MeToo sedan.... but nice rant. Except for a few years in 90s mostly selling original Plymouths and Eagles, and badge engineering in the 80s the Chryslers brand has always been a low volume Niche brand. Stop crying about that.
YOU-Tripple T wrote-(Side note: Daimler/Cerberus is who broke Ram from Dodge) -first that's not true Cerberus was going to liquidate everything! not just Ram from dodge! they never even mentioned taking Ram from dodge! they even had the Viper program almost sold also! who ever would of bought the dodge brand would of most likely killed everything but the Trucks, etc. Daimler had nothing to do with the Cerberus Liquidation plans they just bailed on their ownership of CDRJ. And I wrote it was S.M. of FCA who decided as Boss to do the name change to RAM and make Ram a brand LATER. Daimler did nothing but sell the whole company after using up Chrysler's cash over the years and giving it just a few vehicles at first, then mild updates, and the over seas hatred in the German management ranks for Chrysler! for even being in the same breath as MBenz was strong! and German management not letting Auburn hills make simple fast decisions! and always second guessing and vetoing the Auburn Hills leaders! killing cars Chrysler wanted to produce and updates! then after using up Chrysler mostly! it was sold to Cerberus but thank God not in parts! but by then Chrysler barely had any investment cash! And Cerberus didn't put anything into it (cash) an refused to! Now about this time the 2010 ram was already coming! and the program was paid for, they Cerberus just didn't stop those set plans! then they hired a Fired Home Depot Guy to run it-lol. Design Boss Ralph Gilles has said he didn't even know if his design office was going to be shut down? on any given day it was so bleek! and shaky under Cerberus! Cerberus? they played the hero at first by bringing back the Pentastar Corporate emblem in an updated design, acting like they were rescuing and rebuilding Chrysler! it was a big public relations stunt! it was all over the News!! this was a stunt to just hide their liquidation plans! they were going to have a fire sale! and part Chrysler Out! the President at the time- Tom Lasorda was running around trying to find a partner before the fire sale and found a taker in Fiats- Sergio, but Sergio said it depended on the USA Gov. loans before he would commit! the loans came through then Sergio jumped on board! and Sergio i give him credit! because he managed them back to health with the Loan help! then paid the loan back ahead of time! but then started divesting in everything but Jeep and Ram but deep investing in his coddled failing in the USA- Fiat! and Alfa! brands. even now!-( look at the final sales figures for the year of 2023-the neglected Chrysler 300 by itself!- outsold all of Fiat and Alfas vehicles combined! ) What do you think Sergio was going to do to the Chrysler brand? It was he who killed all of the 5 year plans for the Chrysler brand that he had showed the world! at first! and who cancelled the 2018/19 300 update hmmmmmmm? Chrysler was supposed to have a a couple of SUV 's and 1 CUV The mini van and again a freshened 300 in 2018/19 these are well documented facts! READ. On another note- TTT you seem to jump on everyone on here but yourself! or can you accept opinions? did I jump on you with Sarcasm? like you do to most. have a good day! And By the way I pray Mopar lives in everyway! My father did 40 years I did 10 right out the army all at Chrysler as employees. I currently own 3 Dodge Rams, 2 300's, one Viper, and my son has a 200 just to let you know where my loyalty is and where my heart is! So yes I'm sad! when i see what's happening!

Last edited:

TripleT

Reaction score
YOU-Tripple T wrote-(Side note: Daimler/Cerberus is who broke Ram from Dodge) -first that's not true Cerberus was going to liquidate everything! not just Ram from dodge! they never even mentioned taking Ram from dodge! they even had the Viper program almost sold also! Daimler had nothing to do with Cerberus Liquidation plans they just bailed on their ownership of CDRJ. I said it was S.M. / FCA who did it the name change to RAM and made it -Ram a brand. LATER. Daimler did nothing but sell the whole company after using up Chrysler's cash over the years and giving it just a few vehicles at first, then mild updates, and the over seas hatred in the German management ranks for Chrysler! for even being in the same breath as MBenz was strong! and German management not letting Auburn hills make simple fast decisions! and killing cars Chrysler wanted to produce, then after using up Chrysler mostly! it was sold to Cerberus but thank God not in parts Chrysler then barely had any investment cash! Cerberus didn't put anything into it (cash) an refused to! Now the 2010 ram was already coming! and the program paid for, they just didn't stop those set plans! then they hired a Fired Home Depot Guy to run it-lol. Design Boss Ralph Gilles has said he didn't even know if his design office was going to be shut down? on any given day it was so bleek! and it was so shaky under Cerberus! Cerberus? they played the hero at first by bringing back the Pentastar acting like they were rescuing Chrysler! it was a big public relations stunt! all over the News!! this was a stunt to just hide their liquidation plans! they were going to have a fire sale! and part Chrysler Out! the President at the time- Tom Lasorda was running around trying to find a partner before the fire sale and found a taker in Fiats- Sergio, but Sergio said it depended on the USA Gov. loans before he would commit! the loans came through then Sergio jumped on board! and Sergio at first managed them back to health with the Loans paid them back! but then started divesting but investing in failed fiat! and Alfa! ( look at the final sales figures for the year of 2023-the neglected Chrysler 300 outsold all of Fiat and Alfas vehicles combined! ) what do you think Sergio was going to do to the Chrysler brand? who killed all of the 5 year plans for the Chrysler brand????? he showed the world! who cancelled the 2018/19 300 update hmmmmmmm? Chrysler was supposed to have a a couple of SUV 's and 1 CUV the van and a freshened 300 in 2018/19 these are well documented facts! READ. On another note- TTT you seem to jump on everyone on here but yourself! or can you accept opinions? did I jump on you with Sarcasm?
DUDE you're out depth. I was at vital tier1 when the RAM as separate unit was nearly sold. I don't know where you were, hell you might have been in the halls of Auburn Hills and wouldn't know this. Use your little google machine if you want. I know where I was, I am giving you inside stuff that I could not even talk about at the time. As we were critical supplier taking cash to keep the supply. Nearly nothing went in and out of a DCX facility without our product or RAMs buyer...... So, you can have your Truth what you heard happen and then there is what really happened. I not googling anything I was in the trenches.

Had SM not jumped in Ram, Minivan, and Jeep all sold to separate companies, and Dodge and Chrysler assets liquidated. THIS IS WHAT PRIVATE EQUITY COMPANIES DO.

and quit with the Fiat and Alfa nonsense.... you seem bright enough to know the differences and dealer networks size. 2400 Chrysler dealerships. Peak maybe 400 Fiat, when they started letting CDJR have them, Alfa has 130. 300 was at less than 2 a month clip Alfa would sell a high end high margin car nearly twice a day to match that absolute volume. They would be damn happy. Apples and oranges.

If your a fan of the Brand the only way to truly support it is by buying its product. Spouting on Forum not so much. Reminds me of Oval Indycar fans, lots of keyboard warriors not a lot of ticket buyers.

And yeah, maybe let the recent joiners or new namers have a little vitching therapy ..... I am sure it is Cathartic, but there is already a Forum almost completel dedicated that I can point people to, Bit of fun to push back. But in the end would like something more substantive to discuss.

Last edited:

TripleT

Reaction score
It was he who killed all of the 5 year plans for the Chrysler brand that he had showed the world! at first! and who cancelled the 2018/19 300 update hmmmmmmm?

Damn right he did after being convinced to spend Billions on 200 in a dead market segment, billions on a underperform shrinking minivan market, and Flop at Ford right where the new 300 was land. And yeah the 300 like most nostalgic product land STUCK. And only a complete idiot would compete on the same lot with it most lucrative brand just to give the brand a lower margin product.

Hell at least in Europe PSA can justify that with regional brand loyalities.... Most of Chryslers are ready for the rest home. Me included.

gapgap3063

Reaction score
DUDE you're out depth. I was at vital tier1 when the RAM as separate unit was nearly sold. I don't know where you were, hell you might have been in the halls of Auburn Hills and wouldn't know this. Use your little google machine if you want. I know where I was, I am giving you inside stuff that I could not even talk about at the time. As we were critical supplier taking cash to keep the supply. Nearly nothing went in and out of a DCX facility without our product or RAMs buyer...... So, you can have your Truth what you heard happen and then there is what really happened. I not googling anything I was in the trenches.

Had SM not jumped in Ram, Minivan, and Jeep all sold to separate companies, and Dodge and Chrysler assets liquidated. THIS IS WHAT PRIVATE EQUITY COMPANIES DO.

and quit with the Fiat and Alfa nonsense.... you seem bright enough to know the differences and dealer networks size. 2400 Chrysler dealerships. Peak maybe 400 Fiat, when they started letting CDJR have them, Alfa has 130. 300 was at less than 2 a month clip Alfa would sell a high end high margin car nearly twice a day to match that absolute volume. They would be damn happy. Apples and oranges.

If your a fan of the Brand the only way to truly support it is by buying its product. Spouting on Forum not so much. Reminds me of Oval Indycar fans, lots of keyboard warriors not a lot of ticket buyers.

And yeah, maybe let the recent joiners or new namers have a little vitching therapy ..... I am sure it is Cathartic, but there is already a Forum almost completel dedicated that I can point people to, Bit of fun to push back. But in the end would like something more substantive to discuss.
Tripple T-(If your a fan of the Brand the only way to truly support it is by buying its product. Spouting on Forum not so much. Reminds me of Oval Indycar fans, lots of keyboard warriors not a lot of ticket buyers.) I guess you did not read fully? Because if you had? you would of seen where I say I love the company! and own products! but let me be even clearer! I own 3-Dodge rams-(from 2004-2014 -2020) 2 300 C's-( 2005 C and a 2019 C ) and 1 pristine! Gen 1 Dodge Viper, also my son owns a 2014 200. we are now a 3rd generation Chrysler family, and hope we get to be a 4th! So far It's been 63 years! of Chryslers/Dodges and Plymouths sitting outside our homes! Again my dad worked 40 years for them in various roles! from the assembly line, to a foreman, to the logistics dept. at the end of his career! me I worked 10 YEARS at the Truck plant on Mound RD.- right out OF the Army. And yes I've seen what Daimler, AND LATER FCA, did everyday also! One thing I seen was to buy cheaper parts! damn the longevity? and also bad management decisions! Example #1- the Heater And A/C Unit Case! something you don't see in a vehicle! they went to a Low quality supplier to save money! During quality checks the cheap heater box was breaking the plastic inside vent door arms, during Ac / heat testing in some trucks off the line, but Daimler stayed with this different company that supplied them! from the one supplying Chrysler this part before the take over! and FCA in turn kept them too! I was there! I know! like you say you had first hand knowledge! ALSO Bro. I don't google a damn thing about Mopar! I talk to people I know still at Chrysler in the Detroit area and in Canada I knew before the press release that Windsor assembly was to be refitted for Charger production as I have 3 family members that have over 20 years there. and Buddies, and other family, that work at at the jeep plant and truck plants, as well, Also A best friend! who is a team leader at what was Warren truck, where they make the Wagoneer now! (where I worked) So Say what you want! but Sergio alone is the One who caused the Chrysler Brand to be where it is! Christine Feuell the current Chrysler brand leader has said in public, in so many words that the Chrysler Brand was Neglected! #1-how do you not update a Sedan that is out selling the Lincoln, and Caddy's, and Buick's, sedans! at the time! and Yes a ton of people compared the top Line -300C to caddys' sedans, and Lincoln sedans! me included, Yes a 300 C looks better to me! in style and to me had a better Interior design! not all push buttons like in a caddy! and we ordered the Platinum C trim on our 2020. Now currently? Christine Feuell has said that's an area Chrysler needs to continue in SEDANS! Just think where Chrysler could be as a brand now? if it had got more investment and Product! during Sergio's time! ( Ps-everyone does not want a JEEP! ) name one Brand that got no new product for 6 years????? plus! you mention the 200 as an excuse? the 200 could of been a hit! why was it not a hit you may ask? STYLING! was the #1 reason!- bland front! bland cookie cutter back end, and terrible side profile! Who pushed the styling language to mainstream styling? who killed the original planned 2011 300 grille to a reduced smaller Bland grille! only to realize the mistake ang go back to Bold styling of the grille in 2015! Gilles has even said the styling department was told to tone down Chrysler to compete with bland Toyota, and Honda, more! Bam! what happens?-you got the Bland smiling 200 face! that also ended up on the Mini. till what? a few years later they say Wham! lets go back upper crust to a Pinnacle Version of the mini with a Very bold grille! Let me go back on the 200 again Some people said it was rear door entrance height, that's a joke! Most People don't give a damn about rear entrance height! this car was killed due to Sergio wanting money for Alfa! and Maserati, and to keep trying to prop up the Fiat 500 joke! how many of those are selling???? again that Old lost in the past 300 as some like to call it? outsold them all again in 2023!-( Fiat/ Alfa! and Maserati brands- all those brands vehicles combined almost! ) and that's ONE CAR! WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU? about what Chrysler could of been by now! and it still outsold Caddy's sedan! Ford-( Lincoln)-N/A Buick-N/A so you see what could be? Now back to Sergio you can love? him all you want, I don't! I respect what he did at first! that's it. ( May he RIP! ) Let's also remember He S. M. even bad mouthed the 200's designers, and engineers, to the Public as a PR stunt to justify killing it! Did he not OK the damn car in the First place? no one could Push Sergio like a pawn! as you basically said! The Buck stopped with Him! his Action's spoke louder than his multiple 5 year plans for the Chrysler brand words! Sergio was never fully onboard with the Chrysler brand! he tried to turn it into Plymouth! was it not he! who said Chrysler is to be the mainstream brand? instead of it's Blue collar Luxury-( that stole sales from caddy, and Lincoln all it's life! ) and took on Buick directly etc. That's it's heritage! with I grant you a few missteps like the Pt cruiser that was forced on the Brand due to the Killing of Plymouth by Daimler! which was a Caddy Cimarron of a mistake! to Chrysler's affordable upscale reputation! and Now back to the original topic! being absent at Car Shows will hurt! the Chrysler Brand more than any! if their supposed new offerings are not in a real world display! around the whole country, and hell the whole world-aim big! Not on a screen that you cant touch, and get real life views! sit in it and feel. etc. ( Not this virtual crap! please! ) So sir! I'm done! reply all you want? but as you see I don't insult you with words. Again! truly have a good day! AND A GOOD 2024!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread