Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6.7 Bosch fuel pump recall

wildbill

Reaction score
I have been getting recall notices for this fuel pump issue stating how much damage it can cause, and how dangerous it is, yet when I call the dealer to have it done I am told that no parts are available to fix it yet. Does anyone have any idea when the dealers will be given the necessary parts to effect the repair

cygnus

Reaction score
The French and Italian executives are too busy blowing money on EV development than to expeditiously source parts for a critical safety recall.

mal91152

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Dealer schedules an appointment then tells you pump not available. An aftermarket company sells a fix for $1500 but Ram cant seem to come up with one. My 2019 only has 7000 miles. Im afraid to use it . If you break down they put in inferior parts and took a friend 4 months to get back. He uses his truck for work but was given a Kia car for a loaner. Hard to tow a trailer with that.

Users who are viewing this thread