Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand Wagoneer

FlyingWagoneer

Reaction score
Hello,
We are waiting patiently to order a 2024 Grand Wagoneer. Has anyone heard when pricing will be released?
Thanks
Robbie

Costa

Reaction score
Hello,
We are waiting patiently to order a 2024 Grand Wagoneer. Has anyone heard when pricing will be released?
Thanks
Robbie
Hi Robbie,

All are awaiting the strike to end. Pricing changes, options, etc. will all be impacted by how much it costs Stellantis. They also moved the Jeep CEO out, impacting all departments on their next steps and as part of that, I would anticipate a delay on top of the strike impacts. It is why Stellantis put the assembly plant on special shifts to build a big 2023 inventory for Dealerships in the last few months.

FlyingWagoneer

Reaction score
Hi Robbie,

All are awaiting the strike to end. Pricing changes, options, etc. will all be impacted by how much it costs Stellantis. They also moved the Jeep CEO out, impacting all departments on their next steps and as part of that, I would anticipate a delay on top of the strike impacts. It is why Stellantis put the assembly plant on special shifts to build a big 2023 inventory for Dealerships in the last few months.
Thanks for the info!

FlyingWagoneer

Reaction score
So pricing was released about a month ago. Ours is ordered. I still can't figure out why you still can't build them online though. I even see 2024s starting to pop up at dealers around me with VINs albeit on order. Why is Jeep not advertising them?

Costa

Reaction score
So pricing was released about a month ago. Ours is ordered. I still can't figure out why you still can't build them online though. I even see 2024s starting to pop up at dealers around me with VINs albeit on order. Why is Jeep not advertising them?
Look online today, the day after the strike was formally ended by Union Member vote yesterday. You'll see building of 2024 available via the Jeep site.

srbrewdad

Reaction score
The 2024 Wagoneer trims still have no power folding mirrors, only manual fold. You can get power folding mirrors on a $40,000 Dodge Hornet, but not on a $80.000 Wagoneer.

Users who are viewing this thread