Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Chrysler Pacifica Getting New Look & AWD Option

TripleT

Reaction score
Job1 vehicles are shake down models. They send them out to be driven. They hire agency drivers. On of my friends retired father does this. That chart is consistent with that. It is to find any problem before they get into the greater public hands with production models.... I am just explaining not arguing.

Job1 car a pre-public production cars.

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score
Job1 vehicles are shake down models. They send them out to be driven. They hire agency drivers. On of my friends retired father does this. That chart is consistent with that. It is to find any problem before they get into the greater public hands with production models.... I am just explaining not arguing.

Job1 car a pre-public production cars.

So... How much time it takes from Job1 to first deliveries. For example for Giulia it was around 2 months.

TripleT

Reaction score
So... How much time it takes from Job1 to first deliveries. For example for Giulia it was around 2 months.

It depends on what they find, it doesn't keep the process from moving forward but the goal is to have the vehicle shook down before consumers get them. Remember the Alfa is lower volume and frankly it had a lot of issues that would have or should have been sorted in the Job1 cars.

Users who are viewing this thread