Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Chrysler Grand Caravan Available Exclusively for Canada

AlexB

Reaction score
Unless you mean Small as in C to D, if you mean inexpensive. I wouldn't hold my breath. Compass already fills that role.
There's a rumor that due to Covid financial impact, the lowest price Ford in the U.S. will be the Escape (Ecosport in the U.S. is ''one and done'').
Sub-$21,000 going the way of the VHS tape.

patfromigh

Reaction score
I meant small as replacing the Journey. At one time there were three vehicles in the mix to replace the Dodge Journey. The first was a front drive based Chrysler, the second was a sportier Dodge which was also rumored to be rear drive based, and the last model was a SUSW based SUV Brazilian design to replace the Fremont.

I no longer need a family bus. If I went to to the local Jeep dealer to buy a Compass, I would drive home in a Renegade. I'm holding off on a new vehicle purchase until I see which of FCA's smaller plugin vehicles are offered here.

TripleT

Reaction score
think the last 2 are still on the schedule. But CUSW seems maybe falling out of favor or we would already have Chrysler Commander.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread