Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram HD To Debut In January 2019:

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
5thGenRams.com Has The Latest Info On The New Ram...

2020-Ram-2500HD-Regular-Cab-2-780x405.jpg

Our sister site 5thGenRams.com, has the latest pictures and information about the upcoming 2020 Ram Heavy Duty trucks. FCA announced Friday, that the 2020 Ram Heavy Duty would launch in January 2019. For more information, CLICK HERE:

srm3500

Reaction score
5thGenRams.com Has The Latest Info On The New Ram...

2020-Ram-2500HD-Regular-Cab-2-780x405.jpg

Our sister site 5thGenRams.com, has the latest pictures and information about the upcoming 2020 Ram Heavy Duty trucks. FCA announced Friday, that the 2020 Ram Heavy Duty would launch in January 2019. For more information, CLICK HERE:

Okay sorry to ask again but I am a little confused, is this going to now show before the Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer? Or did I read your posts wrong on allpar since I though it was first the Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer in 2019 then the HD Rams after?

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Originally. However, FCA wants that Saltillo Plant available to revamp to build the new mid-size Rams ASAP. Production of the 2018 Ram 1500 will end soon at Warren Truck and that plant will undergo a $1.1 billion investment this summer to build the new Ram HDs in the winter. Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer will join in the summer/fall and the 2021 Durango will join in 2020.

devildodge

Reaction score
Getting excited. January will be here before we know it and I can't wait for all the news in January. 2019 is going to be a crazy year for FCA
Will the 2019 "classic" be built with the HD or are they going to be somewhere else or has the plan changed for Regular cab trucks?

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Getting excited. January will be here before we know it and I can't wait for all the news in January. 2019 is going to be a crazy year for FCA
Will the 2019 "classic" be built with the HD or are they going to be somewhere else or has the plan changed for Regular cab trucks?

I think Ram 1500 "Classic" production will probably wind down pretty soon so they can get Warren ready.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Any word on the DT regular cabs yet, or are they out there with the HD trucks in the process

No new information. I have heard we won't see a regular cab DT until 2019.5 model year. In order to keep extra long model year fresh, Ram will offer a regular cab model in early 2019. That will be about the point the multi-function tailgate and ECODIESEL arrive to the market as well.

The only 5th Gen regular cab I have personally seen is the 2500HD Tradesman that is currently being tested.

MoparMantis

Reaction score
No new information. I have heard we won't see a regular cab DT until 2019.5 model year. In order to keep extra long model year fresh, Ram will offer a regular cab model in early 2019. That will be about the point the multi-function tailgate and ECODIESEL arrive to the market as well.

The only 5th Gen regular cab I have personally seen is the 2500HD Tradesman that is currently being tested.

Shows you how much time changes things. 30 years ago they only offered a regular cab. They stopped selling the crew cab in 85 I think. Didn't pick up the extended cab again until 90 or 91. Pickups are attracting a bigger audience these days, and most of the audience likes the extra cab space.

Users who are viewing this thread