Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Dodge Durango R/T Pricing & Options List:

2019 Dodge Durango R/T Pricing & Options List:
The Budget Friendly HEMI Family Hauler...

DG018_104DUg5d822koej8seqmtkgiieb0dur-780x405.jpg

2019 Dodge Durango R/T (Dodge)

The 2019 Dodge Durango R/T offers the most muscle for your dollar, powered by the iconic 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine and mated to the TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission. This combination is good for 360 horsepower, 390 lb.-ft. of torque and a best-in-class tow rating of 7,400 pounds. Fuel Saver Technology with cylinder deactivation seamlessly alternates between smooth, high-fuel-economy four-cylinder mode and V-8 mode when more power is in demand.

New for 2019, Durango R/T models are available with Sepia leather seats and an 825-watt, 19-speaker Harman Kardon audio system that delivers opulent sound and refinement.

Durango R/T standard equipment includes a performance steering and suspension, performance front fascia with LED fog lamps, high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps with automatic high-beam headlamps and Uconnect 4C NAV with 8.4-inch touchscreen, navigation, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. With available seven-passenger seating and second-row captain’s chairs, the seats in the 2019 Dodge Durango can be configured in 50 different ways.

To see the complete guide...
https://moparinsiders.com/2019-dodge-durango-r-t-pricing-options-list/

BobbiBigWheels

Reaction score
@redriderbob - where is the brake controller located in Durangos now that they are factory equipped? I've look at all the media photos, I cannot find it anywhere. Do you have a photo of it? I'm curious where they've integrated it.

Users who are viewing this thread